Blower vs Normal 2070 Super

Kalama
Go to solution Solved by 5x5,

If you value your sanity, get a dual or triple fan card. The blower will make you go insane every time you put load on it.

I have a situation. I have the choice between a Blower and Triple fan 2070 Super. They come at a price difference (420€ vs 450€ respectively) but since this is kind of an auction on a forum prices may rise) so my question is

how much more is the triple fan worth over the blower.

I have a well ventilated case (6 case fans) so I have no special need for the blower card. I'm just trying to get the most amount of performance possible.

I/O is fine on both. I'd kinda like a quieter card but performance is king. RGB doesn't matter to me.

If there is a good website for this I would like to know about it.

Thanks in advance.

If you value your sanity, get a dual or triple fan card. The blower will make you go insane every time you put load on it.

22 minutes ago, KalamajaMees said:

I have a situation. I have the choice between a Blower and Triple fan 2070 Super. They come at a price difference (420€ vs 450€ respectively) but since this is kind of an auction on a forum prices may rise) so my question is

how much more is the triple fan worth over the blower.

I have a well ventilated case (6 case fans) so I have no special need for the blower card. I'm just trying to get the most amount of performance possible.

I/O is fine on both. I'd kinda like a quieter card but performance is king. RGB doesn't matter to me.

If there is a good website for this I would like to know about it.

Thanks in advance.

A blower is terrible but at the same time gigabites 3 fan cards some of them are terrible so yeah..