How to expose galaxy s10 potential to fullest?

Condex

Looking for "flashy" apps to be able to show the s10 potential to people, most likely not by score with beches cuz they are not really something flashy for people that dont know about benchmarks.

Apps/games/features used in some way or with a certain app? whatever you know about it.

Regards

1 minute ago, danomicar said:

fortnite and minecraft on newer phones is... impressive

that's good thanks, yes more graphics like PUBG could be also included in the same scope.

Make sure to get the shaders for it as well: 

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

Just now, williamcll said:

Make sure to get the shaders for it as well: 

on in the game options?

Pubg also has a GFX app to fiddle.

Making it much smoother (silky) or much better looking with shadows and things you'd normally turn off.

But for showing people, max it out.

I think Real Racing 3 also has a GFX tool to enhance it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

2 minutes ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

Pubg also has a GFX app to fiddle.

Making it much smoother (silky) or much better looking with shadows and things you'd normally turn off.

But for showing people, max it out.

I think Real Racing 3 also has a GFX tool to enhance it.

a GFX tool to enhance it.  in the game?

Something above the game line?

4 minutes ago, Condex said:

on in the game options?

You need to download it online.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

4 hours ago, Condex said:

a GFX tool to enhance it.  in the game?

Something above the game line?

Play store search PUBG GFX TOOL

And "Real Racing 3 Settings tool"

*While PubG gets updated and new devices usually have access to High settings and unlocked FPS, the tool may still adjust things to your liking...

I think for RR3 it defaults a 720p scaled image and High preset but there are other options in the tool.

*Last time I checked this was about a year ago on my S8+, I've not checked on my Note9 though..

But the tools still get updated when the game does so I figure They are still currently used.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

1 hour ago, huilun02 said:

Just buy an Apple pro stand and wear it around your neck?

I dunno why you would bother showing off a standard product.

lol, an standard product of 800USD

yes sure... ;)

Try to act cool wont get you any place bud, if u dont know have a realated answer I invite you to lay back on your sit and read the thread :D