3D prints are curling on edges for bigger prints.

HeyKitty

This image is best showing a bigger piece where the edge is warping up. but the smaller pieces right beside it are staying in shape.

Spoiler

69306363_2060257267412499_573548506778697728_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQmXVct5JRE_QAYcwvJvHWc1GenbC7ZbD8KKj1w1mFbuwZH3oalIz8V2JmdaxUc0j1c&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=cd235ea3d75846058e70996554d25d17&oe=5DFF67B7

This is an attempt without any type of printing reinforcement. the brim did the same thing and the sled is a lot of wasted plastic....

Spoiler

70182794_2537392639650857_4023993595932442624_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQltoUWHkueZ2MsUdkU42KL6s55w0D9fY7bp-opeXMY50Xv03IvCDfl-71WGTvcxuq4&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=634a812b0e0c5e546254b4592f2ed624&oe=5E004013

it's the Ender 3 Pro. PLA 1.75. nozzle 200c bed 60c and I use a gluestick on the bed to help it stick.

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

I've always had better luck with nozzle temps around 220C with PLA. Are you sure you leveled the bed properly?

ASU

3 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

I've always had better luck with nozzle temps around 220C with PLA. Are you sure you leveled the bed properly?

I got 4 prints lined up. I'll try 220c next one.

so I believe so, on the first layer it all sticks,but once it builds the bottom (I do .8mm walls/floor/cielings) it starts to barely show, once the walls start up is where it gets extreme (photos)

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

2 minutes ago, HeyKitty said:

I got 4 prints lined up. I'll try 220c next one.

so I believe so, on the first layer it all sticks,but once it builds the bottom (I do .8mm walls/floor/cielings) it starts to barely show, once the walls start up is where it gets extreme (photos)

wait you can barely see the first layer because it's too thin? If that's the case, your nozzle is too close to the bed for the first layer.

ASU

curling/warping is a result of ill-adhesion or top layer is cooling more rapid than the lower layers.

lower your bed temp after initial layer.

usually first layer on my ender 3 is 215° and bed is 60°, then after first layer in complete it'll throttle back nozzle to 205° and bed to 40° no part cooling fan needed (ambient is enough).

use IPA to clean your bed surface and if you have some hairspray, a light misted coat can work.

from your pix, the first layer is a wreck.

under extruded and nozzle is too close to the build surface.

try .20 or .28 need and ender cura profile, i have several.

if you have the gcode or STL on that file, i can print it to see what you are experiencing on my ender 3.

54 minutes ago, James Evens said:

depends on the part

a nice feature of prusa slicer is the smart fan

its PLA and unless you have 50° or larger overhangs, a cooling fan isn't necessary.

and from their pix, it is all pretty much a flat part.

Try a brim and see if that helps. The extra surface can help keep things stuck to the surface.

Also as suggested above give hairspray a try, I found it works better than glue stick for me. I use this Aquanet spray. You could also try a different type of glue stick and see if one is better than another.