Mouse not moving across display borders in Win 10

IdiotDuck

I just rearranged my monitors, but seem to have run into a problem that I can't seem to find a solution to yet. 

I used to have them all horizontal with each other, but moved them so that the 1080p monitors are up above the 4k display. Ever since doing this, I CAN move mouse to all the monitors, but not across one of the borders. I've snipped a pic to show you what I mean.  

If I shuffle the screens in display properties, I can make it so the only barrier is between 2 & 3. After another shuffle, it can end up back the same as the pic.

Any suggestions to get the mouse moving as it should?

image.png

Ah yes, Windows and displays, always so lovely. :P (I have 4 displays and have struggled infinitely. :P) Anyways, I recommend you to first "connect" 2 and 1, with 3 on the SIDE of the one you're connecting the other to. Then, plop 3 underneath both. If that doesn't work, you can try to use the arrow keys to move them.

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

Boom!! Thank you!!

I also found that display 1 & 2 were not level by a single pixel. One would think that Windows would have some better snapping on or at least an option to enable them. 

Once again, thanks for your help, @TomvanWijnen