If you want to laugh click this...

Swegly

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I dont know what to think about this... HAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0D9qbRH8lU

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Seen this too many times.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Not really that funny to be honest, but why is some guy who's like 19 or 20 hanging out with 12 year olds?

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Still better than Lil' Wayne

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

This is not General Discussion btw. ;)

Not really that funny to be honest, but why is some guy who's like 19 or 20 hanging out with 12 year olds?

Yea I dont know...

But I thought that it was hilarious because those kids look like they wouldnt hurt a fly.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

This is not General Discussion btw. ;)

I didnt know where to put it :/

This makes me cry.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Off Topic? It has nothing to do with tech. :P

@WoodenMarker

oh yea lol sometimes i forget xD

Is the kid in the white shirt smoking?

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Off Topic? It has nothing to do with tech. :P

@WoodenMarker

Yep. Off Topic. I'll move the thread.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yes all of those kids are sharing a cig thats why I lol'ed

they all are.

Reminds me of my younger years.

They aren't as good as DJ Smile or kershal massive though.

btw that rugrats tune at the beginning is sick

Hip Hop is the gayest thing to come to europe. 

I remember when I came back to germany after years away and white boy hip hop was the super in thing. So misplaced. And thanks to all the righteous dipshits putting graffiti everywhere. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

Hip Hop is the gayest thing to come to europe. 

I remember when I came back to germany after years away and white boy hip hop was the super in thing. So misplaced. And thanks to all the righteous dipshits putting graffiti everywhere. 

:o I'm pretty insulted by this statement. I for myself love Hip Hop, and there are some pretty good rappers out there that not just rap about money women and cars.

But... this is great.

This is sooo far away from Hip Hop, I dojn't even know what to say. ^^

He/She is probably talking about stuff like this:

:o I'm pretty insulted by this statement. I for myself love Hip Hop, and there are some pretty good rappers out there that not just rap about money women and cars.

I understand that, but it's just awkward for me to observe. I've spent half my life in europe, and it just seems like a degradation of the culture that I love so much. I suppose embracing the music is fine, but talking like an idiot and emulating united states ghetto urban apparel is just wierd. I can't help my feelings on this. 

Haha, I remember I was at a club in Germany and this black guy came up to me and tried impressing me with his terrible english and rap skills. I was like, ermm I'm from 'murica. He shut up and left embarassed. I do listen to a little bit of hip hop, mainly R&B and I love Tyler The Creator but I just can't get into the genre as a whole. Even though here, especially in California you see typical whiteboys blasting lil wayne in lifted trucks. Idk, i just interpret it as a sense of false identity. Eminem did alot to add to the legitimacy of white's involvement in rap, but it just seems like a contradiction to me most of the time. But his upbringing and locale dictated alot of what he was to become. Which makes sense. But a kid from a quaint little european town has no place trying to place themselves into the rap game lol. 

Sorry if I offended you, it's just how I feel at my core.

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

But... this is great.

This makes me want to kill myself lol

I understand that, but it's just awkward for me to observe. I've spent half my life in europe, and it just seems like a degradation of the culture that I love so much. I suppose embracing the music is fine, but talking like an idiot and emulating united states ghetto urban apparel is just wierd. I can't help my feelings on this. 

Haha, I remember I was at a club in Germany and this black guy came up to me and tried impressing me with his terrible english and rap skills. I was like, ermm I'm from 'murica. He shut up and left embarassed. I do listen to a little bit of hip hop, mainly R&B and I love Tyler The Creator but I just can't get into the genre as a whole. Even though here, especially in California you see typical whiteboys blasting lil wayne in lifted trucks. Idk, i just interpret it as a sense of false identity. Eminem did alot to add to the legitimacy of white's involvement in rap, but it just seems like a contradiction to me most of the time. But his upbringing and locale dictated alot of what he was to become. Which makes sense. But a kid from a quaint little european town has no place trying to place themselves into the rap game lol. 

Sorry if I offended you, it's just how I feel at my core.

I get it, especially the european rappers, trying to be hardcore and ghetto.

and rappers like Lil^ Wayne and Drake shouldn't be as much celebrated as they are currently.

I suggest you listen to music from people like:

Eminem

LL Cool J (The old stuf)

Immortal Technique

Nas

Eazy E

Biggie

D12 

(Ironically I don't like 2 Pac. :P)

There are the rapper I recommedn to anyone that want to know a list of good rappers.

Nubs and your peasant music...

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Nubs and your peasant music...

my ears felt molested by this music. (not that it is bad, it was just loud)  :P