I need help finding a new power supply

XTrinityFox

I get confused when I see that this psu has different connectors than this one and such. I don't exactly know what I'm doing, just that I need help.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GndX9J 

Link doesn't work. 

But let's clarify your question. 

What confuses you?  The fact that cables from one brand modular PSU doesn't work in another brand or that not all PSUs have all of the connectors needed to power your motherboard and graphics card? 

Honestly, for the latter, all we need to know is what motherboard and graphics card you plan to use. 

My motherboard is the GA-AX370M-DS3H and I plan to use the RTX 2060. What's confusing to me is if it comes with all the cables I will need to plug everything back in.

seeing that your case does not have a psu shroud, i'd recommend this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DVLFK78/?tag=pcpapi-20&pldnSite=1

Or, if you are fine with 2 cables hanging out and being visible (you'll have to ziptie them): https://www.newegg.com/bitfenix-formula-gold-series-bp-fm550ulag-7r-550w/p/N82E16817376010

14 hours ago, XTrinityFox said:

My motherboard is the GA-AX370M-DS3H and I plan to use the RTX 2060. What's confusing to me is if it comes with all the cables I will need to plug everything back in.

If you're replacing the power supply you will need to plug in the new power cables. If you haven't done this before I would recommend paying attention as you unplug the old PSU cables as you remove it.

If you're building the PC for the first time and not replacing an existing power supply, watching a how to build a PC guide on YouTube might help.

The cables are keyed to fit in a certain way and most should be labelled with what they're for.

The cables you will need are the motherboard 24pin, the CPU 8pin (4+4 connector), the graphics card PCIe (6+2pin connector), and SATA cable (flat thin connector) for SSDs and HDDs. 

Have you chosen a power supply yet? If not, what is your budget?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I have found a power supply, the Seasonic FOCUS series 80+ gold 550W semi modular.