Headset or Headphone + mic recommendation

Hi,

Last month I was looking for a headset. After recommendations here and on other forums I went for Senheiser Game One. Boy they were bad for me, extremely tight (even tried to make them less tight) on the left side (strangely yes, only on the left side ...). So obviously it resulted in a return as it wasn't that great to feel pain all the time.

Now I am still in need of a Headset or Headphones + microphone and I am looking, again, for some recommendations.

Information:

1. Comfortable - I am also using glasses when I use the pc. (for longer usages)

2. Price range: 160$ - 170$

3. Over ear as I can't stand in ear / on ear ones

4. Decently good microphone (either incorporated in a Headset or separate)

5. Usage: mostly gaming (casual, non professional) and listening to youtube music / videos

Thank you.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, open back 

SHP9500 + ModMic 4 w/ Antlion USB Sound Card seems about right. Should run you 70 for the headphones and about the same for the mic setup.

Alternative: Sennheiser HD559 with the same mic setup. $30 extra on the headphones.

Sound card is there mostly for the mic, headphones can be run off mobo sound or the sound card, whichever you prefer.

Both are open back (you didn't specify). If you want closed back I can't think of anything quite as good with glasses at this price range. First one that came to mind was the 598 CS (now known as the Sennheiser 569), but that is 150.

Of course there are other mics, I am just suggesting the ones we make :) - Just to be clear on my bias as my signature shows, lol.

Director of Marketing for Antlion Audio, creators of the ModMic.

More info at www.ModMic.com

Ask questions, I'm friendly!

Still looking for any other recommendations ^^

Price range increase to: 180-190$