December PC Upgrade, Advice Needed!

In December this year, I want to upgrade my pc as its getting a little old and slow. Load times aren't great and my Vega 64 is really the only thing that isn't almost 5 years old.

I mostly play games at 2560x1080 75hz but also do lots of work in Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Fl Studio 12 and stream to Twitch.tv.

My current rig is just average at everything. It will get the job done and play most games at 75fps but I can't do things like watch youtube and play Battlefield 1 without the CPU hitting 100% usage.

Below is a list which includes the parts i will by carrying over to the new system and the parts I'm thinking of getting.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/SkippyAU/saved/#view=R9y3t6

The current parts that I want to replace are:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 (4C8T 3.4Ghz)

RAM: Team Dark 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz

MOBO: Asrock B85 Pro3

CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Nepton 240m

Could anyone suggest any changes to the pc part picker list? Also, my budget is $1300 AUD <---- Strictly AUD so please make sure that you don't find parts that are $1300USD or another currency.

Come back in december, hard to make recommendations right now when we have no idea how the market is in december., But you would prpbably be looking at a gigabyte board and a 3700x or something along those lines. 

Like @GoldenLag mentioned, probably best to wait till we closer to December.

@ParallelTwitch 

if you really want to buy now here’s a small list I put together 

don’t know what psu you currently

have but might also need replacing

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 hour ago, ParallelTwitch said:

In December this year, I want to upgrade my pc as its getting a little old and slow. Load times aren't great and my Vega 64 is really the only thing that isn't almost 5 years old.

I mostly play games at 2560x1080 75hz but also do lots of work in Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Fl Studio 12 and stream to Twitch.tv.

My current rig is just average at everything. It will get the job done and play most games at 75fps but I can't do things like watch youtube and play Battlefield 1 without the CPU hitting 100% usage.

Below is a list which includes the parts i will by carrying over to the new system and the parts I'm thinking of getting.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/SkippyAU/saved/#view=R9y3t6

The current parts that I want to replace are:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 (4C8T 3.4Ghz)

RAM: Team Dark 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz

MOBO: Asrock B85 Pro3

CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Nepton 240m

Could anyone suggest any changes to the pc part picker list? Also, my budget is $1300 AUD <---- Strictly AUD so please make sure that you don't find parts that are $1300USD or another currency.

october for r9 3950x

best cpu this year, must grab it.

@m777y

really.. 3950x? Most people won’t ever use that.

also $1300 aud budget. Just that cpu probably $1000aud

3600/3700x will be more than enough. (Look above for part build I suggested)

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD