Where do you put your video requestes for LTT?

Velurian

Hi

Please delete if I am being out of line here or sth, but at first glance, I could not spot a place where you can submit your video ideas for LTT.

Maybe I should have taken a longer glance or maybe it's not there! If that is the case, I would recommend having such a thread for obvious benefits.

As my first idea, I would like to request an IT management tools roundup - Pulseway, Solarwinds, Miradore etc.

Br,

V

2 minutes ago, Velurian said:

Hi

Please delete if I am being out of line here or sth, but at first glance, I could not spot a place where you can submit your video ideas for LTT.

Maybe I should have taken a longer glance or maybe it's not there! If that is the case, I would recommend having such a thread for obvious benefits.

As my first idea, I would like to request an IT management tools roundup - Pulseway, Solarwinds, Miradore etc.

Br,

V

3 minutes ago, Velurian said:

Hi

Br,

V

This is the official thread to suggest them: 

(inb4 this gets merged..)

A more serious IT video is something I had been hoping for, for many years. Ever since Linus started making all those network vlog videos and creating routers.. I hoped they would move into serious network stuff.

They took another direction, kind of leaving that stuff behind..

Seeing as Pulseway is a sponsor of them would make a conflict of interest though.. But they are a truthful bunch over there, so I could see it happen!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Thanks guys, I found my way. Submitted my idea. Its up for LTT now to decide if that is sth they want to do a video on or not.

Br,

V.

LTT Official, first thread there.

If my answer got you to your solution make sure to 'Mark Resolved!
( / . _ . / )