Can someone think of a reason why this happens?

Hello,

this is my first post here, I hope I get well-welcomed in the community, greetings to everybody!

So my first time posting here will obviously be asking for help for a problem that I have and have always had.
I usually use 2 monitors (the main monitor is 144hz OMEN by HP, the second one is a regular IIYAMA Blackhawk G-Master 60hz) because I tend to multi-task a lot:
Gaming on the main monitor, watching a video or a stream on my second one. Or stream myself and watch the chat on the second monitor.
So the game I have a problem with is League Of Legends. For multitasking fast - Borderless screen is the obvious choice but here comes the problem!
Putting the game in Borderless mode makes the game and the camera movement in-game ''lag'' a bit or maybe stutter. It's not really a problem but it's really annoying to the eye.
Configuring to Fullscreen mode makes the problem disappear but that makes my multitasking a lot harder. FPS stays on 144, doesn't drop at all but i still feel the little annoying jaggedness. I've googled a lot about this and I've still not found a solution!
Will appreciate any feedback from you guys!
PC Specs:
MOBO: AsRock x570 Phantom Gaming 4
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
GPU: MSI RTX 2070 8GB
RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB 2400MHz
HDD: Random 1TB hard disk, no idea (League is obviously downloaded here)
SSD: Samsung 120GB 

My money is on League just not being a great game to run in borderless or maybe something about it just doesn't mesh well with having multiple monitors/differing refresh rates.

Something that might be worth taking a look at is disabling vsync in game (and maybe capping the FPS at 144 if you want). It'd introduce tearing but it very well could eliminate or at the very least alleviate some of the stutter. I've had to do that with Insurgency Sandstorm which, while not exactly a great example (and also limiting to 60FPS), absolutely did help with bad frame pacing and in my case even tearing.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

35 minutes ago, flibberdipper said:

30 minutes ago, flibberdipper said:

My money is on League just not being a great game to run in borderless or maybe something about it just doesn't mesh well with having multiple monitors/differing refresh rates.

Something that might be worth taking a look at is disabling vsync in game (and maybe capping the FPS at 144 if you want). It'd introduce tearing but it very well could eliminate or at the very least alleviate some of the stutter. I've had to do that with Insurgency Sandstorm which, while not exactly a great example (and also limiting to 60FPS), absolutely did help with bad frame pacing and in my case even tearing.

I appreciate the answer a lot! I've tried all of the solutions you suggested but I'm still at a dead end. The only thing I haven't tried yet is having both monitors at the same refresh rate (which I don't suspect at all anyway). But I'm going at the direction of thinking that League just isn't a well-adjusted game with the Borderless option. 
I'm still thinking there is something that I'm missing.