Mantle patch released for Battlefield

chitranjan

YES.YES.YES. Time to see what happens with two HD 7950s :)

Edit-

14.1 drivers aren't live yet........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

also doesnt properly support  the  7950

also doesnt properly support  the  7950

Why wouldn't it? Mantle supports all gcn architecture which includes the 7000 series. Or is there an issue with bf4? I ran the star swarm demo today, and mantle was like a night and day difference. 

Edit- 

And I haven't noticed any issues running mantle, and I've noticed about a 5fps gain on average in BF4

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Why wouldn't it? Mantle supports all gcn architecture which includes the 7000 series. Or is there an issue with bf4? I ran the star swarm demo today, and mantle was like a night and day difference. 

Edit- 

And I haven't noticed any issues running mantle, and I've noticed about a 5fps gain on average in BF4

they just said they need to optimize it alot more, and will update us, dont shoot the massenger i meant its not fully supported "yet"

they just said they need to optimize it alot more, and will update us, dont shoot the massenger i meant its not fully supported "yet"

I didn't mean to come of snobby or anything! I was just interested, sorry :P 

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

i found this graph/table laying around on some site wich, might give a more accurate view about it or not.

post-54592-0-50638000-1391371216_thumb.p

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Any of you notice image quality differences in BF4 with Mantle? Seems there is a "bug" where Mantle is using less draw distance and fog. But rendering more/different shadows?

Some chaps @ FutureMark have been discussing it.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X