Anyone Know Any Good Companies That Will Custom Paint Computer Cases?

Hey Guys :)

I am looking for help on a topic i know 0 about, I am going to be buying the Corsair 650 D In Black but I am wanting to find an artist/Company that can custom Paint stuff onto it. Please Help me :D I have found someone called Steve Nunez who is a really nice guy(have been emailing idea's) but I am not sure if i can commit to spending 800$ on artwork :/ You should check out some of his work if you do have that kind of budget >.<. Anyway please help :D

Achaiize :)

800$ is expensive but I have never had a case painted myself but I would only spend that kind of cash on a serious case like a 900D or something expensive and truly high end.

What country are you in? I know for the states Mountain Mods and MNPCTech are a couple of good places. There was a third but their name slips my mind; they do a lot of custom work for tournament systems so hopefully someone remembers.

Im based in the UK, I don't mind where they are as long as the shipping( i know it will be a lot) isn't crazy expensive and that the company won't completely fuck the case.

If you want anything paint related done to your case or hardware and don't want to commit to doing it yourself the best place to start is always your local auto paint shop. They know what they're doing and you mostly always have one locally. If you're looking for an airbrush artist however that may be a different story, and that tends to be quite expensive.