NUUUU WHAT DO I DO

ShiverMePenguins

so i got a iphone 5c a week ago, i love it, but the screens slightly too small and maps acts silly sometimes.

so i bought a nexus 5 online and made an appoitnment at the apple store to return my phone, but now idk if i want to do that.

WHAT DO?!?!?!?

Why not keep both? Also Note 3?

note3 hell to the no.

because the iphone was 650, the nexus5 is 400. one of them has to go.

i love my nexus 7. the keyboard is awesome, cause i can just slide my fingers for new words. and i can root it if i want to in the future.

and the nexus5 has image stabilization. and i can downclock the processor for better battery life.

note3 hell to the no.

because the iphone was 650, the nexus5 is 400. one of them has to go.

Which ever one you like the least.

Quote me to get a reply!

Get your 250 back, it's just a phone. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

i love my nexus 7. the keyboard is awesome, cause i can just slide my fingers for new words. and i can root it if i want to in the future.

and the nexus5 has image stabilization. and i can downclock the processor for better battery life.

sounds like you made you're choice, you like android better.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Let go of the tiny little phone. I'm a Galaxy S3/S4 user and typing on my nephews 5C feels like I'm typing on a phone for an ant.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Get rid of the iPhone :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I moved from an iPhone 3C to an HTC One directly. Now, looking at my sister's iPhone 4s screen, I don't see how I was ever to get anything done with a screen that small.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

If you were I, I would return the iPhone. Then again, if I were you I wouldn't have been in this situation, and hence this topic wouldn't exist.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

iPhone is so cute and tiny, ditch the 5c.

if you want something easy and simple take the iphone if you want endless possibilities but have to work a bit to get there then nexus

or you can sell the 5c and get a 4s

I moved from an iPhone 3C to an HTC One directly. Now, looking at my sister's iPhone 4s screen, I don't see how I was ever to get anything done with a screen that small.

Indeed. It's weird experience moving from a tiny phone to a 'bit' bigger one. I've had same experiences when moving from Samsung Galaxy 551 (GT-I5510) to Samsung Galaxy XCover 2 (GT-S7710).

post-23506-0-78167400-1391107810.jpg

After getting used to a bigger phone, the former phone that before used to feel like a good sized phone, it feels so tiny afterwards.

On topic: OP, Keep which one feels better for you.

IMO you should return the iPhone 5c, as Nexus 5's benefits seem to outweight iPhone 5c's benefits.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

The nexus has more real estate so I'm totally not sure.

Battery life and screen brightness is worse on the nexus 5 though.

Return the iphone and get an S3/S4.

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

Return the iphone and get an S3/S4.

I refuse to touch horrible samsung junk. I will never get a samsung anything. Ever.

iPhone cons: small, maps app.is terrible, more expensive, worse battery life when on calls. No swype style keyboard

Pros, beautiful colors, phone is pink, compact, great web browsing battery life, siri

Nexus cons, worse overall battery life, no Siri, smaller App Store, no FaceTime, Google plus Is dumb.

Pros: can use flash, more raw power, bigger screen, curved backing, would pair well with my nexus 7, doesn't have FaceTime

I refuse to touch horrible samsung junk. I will never get a samsung anything. Ever.

I like my note 3

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

sony maybe? sony xperia z1 compact?

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular