Guy creates facebook page to raise 100.000 likes to marry his girlfriend

ciprian97pop

So, a guy from Romania created a page and asks for 100.000 likes to convince girlfriend's parents that he is the best guy for their daughter

he already has about 90.000 likes and he got featured on the national news and a lot of romanian celebrities posted about his page

I don't really know why his girlfriend's parents would let them marry if he reaches 100.000 likes but it's a good cause

here's the page if you're interested :)

https://www.facebook.com/stranglikeuri?ref=stream

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

So, a guy from Romania created a page and asks for 100.000 likes to convince girlfriend's parents that he is the best guy for their daughter

he already has about 90.000 likes and he got featured on the national news and a lot of romanian celebrities posted about his page

I don't really know why his girlfriend's parents would let them marry if he reaches 100.000 likes but it's a good cause

here's the page if you're interested :)

https://www.facebook.com/stranglikeuri?ref=stream

You have to take a long hard look at yourself if your relying on social media and the outside world to decide the outcome of your love life ../yawn.

#!

How is this a good cause?  It's ridiculous. 

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

wow 90 thousand!!!! but seriously i don't think he need to do that if they realy.........

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Shame there is no dislike button...

"I don't want you marrying my daughter."
"But wait! 100k random strangers thing you should let me"
"OH WELL IN THAT CASE"

I'm so confused why this would change a persons mind, or even exist in the first place.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

What is he going to do if he wants a divorce? 

Have 100k more people agree with him.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

why does he even need the parents to agree...

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

Imagine how much money he could make.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Shame there is no dislike button...

:D  So mean...

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5