'PS4 share video' feature vs Shadowplay. Please help :((

Hawick

First of all does anyone know the quality settings of the PS4 built-in video capture stuff? I know for sure it's 720p 30 fps but what about the rest of the details? I heard it's 8000kbps bit rate with AVC codec and AAC LC audio. Is that true? Because if it's true I'm totally out of ideas here.

Here's the deal: I use ShadowPlay to record my gameplay (on PC). Now, what I want is 720p 30 fps videos. I can adjust the Shadowplay settings to kinda match my desires. The problem is, my 720p videos look like utter dog sh*t when I upload the raw file (no editing) to youtube. I mean it looks okay-ish until there's a lot of motion going on. Say I'm going at a very high speed (while in a vehicle), the entire screen gets pixelated and bad as hell. Bad, like texts become unreadable bad. As opposed to this, I've seen a lot of PS4 "share" videos on youtube (it's a built-in recording software in PS4 - the one I mentioned above) and it looks crystal clear. It looks even better than my 1080p videos. No pixelation even when they're driving fast (GTA V). 

How in the heck is that possible...seen as PS4 Share's bit rate is allegedly lower than Shadowplay's bit rate? I use 720p 30 fps and 50MBPS bit rate ! So much higher than what PS4 uses (8MBS - or correct me if I'm wrong). 

I have tried:

- lowering bit rate

- using different recording softwares such as: Fraps, Bandicam, OBS Studio

- using other video codecs such as YV12, RGB24, MPEG-4, VP-09 (the one that YouTube uses), H264, NVENC and a couple more

- recording at 1080p (same pixelation occurs; and PS4 Share's 720p looks better than my Shadowplay's 1080p with 50MBPS bit rate)

- doing some Sony Vegas rendering

This is unbelievable. Can anyone help me? I'm desparte.