Which router should I upgrade to improve my internet connection?

RainBowCake

Hi guys, right now in my home I have airport time capsule for the main network router, connected to my modem. Then, I have a cat6 cable running up to my room for improved wireless connection in my room. I run the second router, which is also an airport time capsule albeit an older model. It serves it purpose just fine, but I’m only getting about 120 mbps wired from an advertised 200 from my network provider. I have yet to test whether being connected to the router downstairs wired directly will give me a stronger connection than being connected to the router upstairs, but I was getting around 120 upstairs using bridge mode. So I was thinking something was bottlenecking it, as having my phone right next to my router downstairs was still getting ~100 mbps. Should I upgrade my router downstairs or upstairs?

from what i can see every airport time capsule is gigabit so it should be fast enough , i'd plug your machine directly into the modem and make sure your isp actually is giving you 200mbps