What OS suits my needs the best?

I am currently running Windows 10 Pro for NAS, and it works well for the most part. I currently have two 8 TB drives mirrored with two 10 TB drives on the way that I would also like to mirror. I would like the drives to all show up like they are all one drive. Such as in my case, drive T:\. I know that windows has storage spaces, but from what I understand it is quite limited on what it can do with non server iterations of windows. So I am looking for an NAS OS that I can switch to that will run plex, as well as serve as my central storage place just like how SMB works on windows. I would also like to be able to run Deluges Web UI off of it so that I do not need to have a screen connected to the computer. I have been looking at Unraid, Synology, and FreeNAS. However, I have mostly been leaning towards Manjaro or another Linux distro and using mdadm. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

PS: Sorry, for my bad English.

1 minute ago, PerfectlySauteedMushrooms said:

I understand it is quite limited on what it can do with non server iterations of windows.

You can do a lot with storage spaces in windows 10, you just need to use powershell. You can use almost the full feature set in windows 10.

All of those oses you lis will work fine. If your just gonna roll linux, id persoanlly go proxmox and run everything in a vm or container, and use zfs for raid.

I use manjaro, and i can vouch for it. I am nearly ready to ascend to arch but i need a stable(ish) computer as well ? . Manjaro is fun, because it is arch but stable

I used to dual boot but then i bought a laptop that has windows 10 on it and dual booted that instead

Thanks for the replies. Is there what is the option that is the easiest to maintain? I am not going to be there to maintain the server so it needs to be fairly easy to use preferably with a GUI.