Where can I find out what this sensor is?

image.thumb.png.2e43a58363925d50d95851ef534dcbed.png

Where is the temp2 sensor on this motherboard? And why is it fluctuation so much? Goes from 50-70-100c real quick

i9-9900k 5.0ghz, 16gb Corsair 3600mhz, Asrock phantom itx z390 Mobo, RTX 3060ti, 1TB+1TB Western digital NVME, InWin A1, Noctua NH-U12S

looks like VRM temperature to me

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Temp 2 is the VRM temperature sensor.

Temp 3 is the chipset temperature sensor.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

23 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

looks like VRM temperature to me

18 minutes ago, G27Racer_188 said:

Temp 2 is the VRM temperature sensor.

Temp 3 is the chipset temperature sensor.

Then what is the PCH sensor? Should i be worried with theese temps? 

Also, how can the VRM get too 0c ? Its 24c ambient in my room i think.

i9-9900k 5.0ghz, 16gb Corsair 3600mhz, Asrock phantom itx z390 Mobo, RTX 3060ti, 1TB+1TB Western digital NVME, InWin A1, Noctua NH-U12S

8 minutes ago, T0MMEN said:

Also, how can the VRM get too 0c ? Its 24c ambient in my room i think.

just some random bug.

9 minutes ago, T0MMEN said:

Then what is the PCH sensor? Should i be worried with theese temps?

PCH is the chipset temp, both temps are fine. VRM you dont want to reach 125C, anything bellow that is ok

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016