Price drop on New Alienware m15

How much of a price drop can I expect on the new Alienware m15 on this Black Friday? 

Does anyone know if Alienware used to offer discounts on new models in the previous years?

Usually theres decenct discounts but I would personally stay away from them. They used to be excellent systems but since dell acquired them its gone down hill. My brothers m17 from before the acquisition is still going strong with no issues. I had my m17 from 2014 in for service 4 times with them after my 3.5mm headphone jack became non functionial and it became a nightmare.

After getting that fixed my laptop cameback with a non functional chipset display so it wouldn't output anything to the display but i could use the hdmi in on it from display port from the gpu on it to output to the display. Then got the laptop back after that with a broken mPCIefor the wireless card so no wifi. Recieved it back again with a random intel wireless N card instead of the broadcom AC wireless it had before. But that wasnt the best part...the mPCIe was still broken so still no wireless. Had it sent back again this point it ran out the warranty while i was waiting for it the last time so i had to fight with them to warranty the faulty workmanship. A bad tweet got their attention very fast after fighting with their service department.

Shortly after i got it back in working order and immediately posted it up on my local buy and sell for a loss of $1500 in a 1 years time so that i could go and buy a laptop that wasn't completely trash. 

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

why must m15

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128