ASUS PCE-AC68 AC1900 issues. Asking for help finding a stable WiFi card.

I have had the Asus PCE-AC68 AC1900 Pci-E WiFi card for a long time. We recently got a Nighthawk modem and the connection for everyone else's devices are fine while mine stutter. Apparently, this card has issues connecting to 5Ghz channels which is what the Nighthawk is, a 5Ghz modem. It constantly drops my connection every 10 seconds in a game. I am here because I am asking if you guys know of a good WiFi card/adapter that can work with windows 10, has stable 5Ghz connection(As in, can connect to all the 5Ghz channels and recognize the 5Ghz channels), and is stable. All of these WiFi cards that I see online claim to be amazing, but these reviews talk about how these cards have connectivity problems.

I saw on this website that there is a driver for Broadcom which is version 7.35.118.83, but I do not trust downloads from these random sites. I tried going to the Broadcom website to search for the updated driver but navigating that website is so extremely annoying. So if you guys can link me the driver so I don't have to buy a new card that would be amazing!