WD MyCloud not visible to Samsung Qled TV

I have a 4 TB WD MyCloud home NAS that I use primarily for storing movies.  The MyCloud is plugged into my router and is visible to 2 TV in my house.  One TV has a Roku built in and the other is a Samsung MU7000 Series.  I liked the setup so much I purchased a second 4 TB MyCloud for my sister in CA (I'm in NY).  She also has a Samsung TV, but hers is a 2017 model QLED.  She told me she was unable to access the MyCloud through her TV.  Her workaround was to access the MyCloud on her phone and then send the phone picture to her TV.  Not ideal.  I am visiting this week and I hope to fix this, but I need some help.  On my Samsung TV (the MU7000) both my router and the MyCloud are listed under Sources.  My sister has her MyCloud connected to her router and her QLED connected to the router via WiFi, same as I do.  But On My sister's TV neither the router, nor the MyCloud is listed under Sources.  I confirmed the TV is connected to the router.

Any ideas as to why the difference?  Any suggestions?  I figure it must be a difference in the OS between the 2 Samsung TV's.  But it seems wrong that the much more expensive TV can't access what my cheaper TV can.  I would really like to get this working before I leave.  Thanks in advance for any help.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd update this post.  I never did figure out why the 2017 Samsung QLED couldn't see the router or the the MyCloud.  But my sister has an Apple TV device connected to her TV and the Apple VLC App was able to see the router and play movies stored on the MyCloud.  I am glad that worked because otherwise my work around was going to be disconnecting the MyCloud from her router and plugging it into one of the TV's USB ports whenever she wanted to watch a movie.  The Apple solution is slightly more convenient.