B450 or X570 for a Ryzen 5 3600

I'm planning to get a Ryzen 5 3600 for my next build and choosing a mobo seems to be pretty hard. 

The B450 Tomahawk seems like a good choice for the 3600 but It only supports upto 3466Mhz RAM (I was planning to get the G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz since its the best frequency for gaming with a ryzen 3rd gen) and can't use precision boost 2 (pairing it with an AIO) which can be useful since I have never overclocked anything manually.

Is it worth it to spend the extra money and getting an x570 motherboard for 3600Mhz/Precision Boost 2 or any other features? Any suggestions for good cheap motherboards would be helpful. 

Thank you.

How much difference is it where you're buying?
Most of the time it doesn't make sense, because in the real world you won't see or feel much difference.

If you want to do some OCing and stuf or need more IO etc x570 makes sense for sure, but for genreal use and gaming. Save the money ;) 

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

Far better to go with B450, the value of the R5 3600 just disappears with x570. You are much better spending that £/$70 on other components with a tangible performance improvement.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P

At the moment B450 seems better value, but think just 2 years ahead, new GPU's will saturate the PCIe 3, Asus confirmed that, and note that at the moment Ryzen are bottleneck by the Windows itself, so the true potential of x570 will come at later point. In terms of the future upgrade of GPU and eventually CPU, i suggest to get x570.

In MSI X570-A PRO you also get better audio, better memory support, 4x more SATA 6Gb/s ports, Next Gen m.2 storage support, the B450 has 4+2 phase power delivery and x570 has 8+2 and x570 will have much better PBO.

MSI B450 is 115$ at the moment while MSI X570-A PRO is 160$ so 45$ more and i think the board is better and much more worth it in the long run.