4G routers, where to Start, Help Me, Moving House

I am planning to move out my parents house but with limited funds and expensive fibre internet I am considering getting a 4G Router,

Tho this is the catch I bought a new SIM only contract contract with 200GB/pcm data allowence which is part of my mobile deal which I use on my unlocked Xiaomi Mi Max 2 mobile, I don't want to be taking my phone and plugging it into my PC USB constantly for tethering and I don't wanna buy a wireless card for my PC, does anyone know if I am able to buy a router that is a 4G router with the following.

Needed Features:

* no need to Place My SIM in each time I use

* Can Share Internernet wirelessly from Phone to Router

* from router I can place a ethernet cable into it and use for other devices, etc...

Optional:

VPN Support

Other things:

Any other solutions? Please guys I'm not too experienced in This area 

1 hour ago, Boarboy said:

* no need to Place My SIM in each time I use

There are lots of cellular 4G LTE routers that have WiFi

The one requirement you wanted that you cannot have:  The SIM needs to stay in the router.  If you remove the SIM, the router won't connect to the cellular network.  Just like your phone.  If you remove the SIM from your phone, it won't connect to the cellular network.

1 hour ago, PsyOpWarlord said:

There are lots of cellular 4G LTE routers that have WiFi

The one requirement you wanted that you cannot have:  The SIM needs to stay in the router.  If you remove the SIM, the router won't connect to the cellular network.  Just like your phone.  If you remove the SIM from your phone, it won't connect to the cellular network.

Is there anyway of cloning a sim so I can technically use the same number for the router and in my phone to take calls ?