my internet is reallllly slow recently?

iLostMyXbox21

okay so normally my internet on my computer normally averages 30-60mbps, but yesterday it is .04mbps and today it is 6 (download) this is not good because i am downloading a game (60gb) at a speed of 6-15kbps (according to a calculator site, it will take 9544:22:18 to finish) and after 2 days, it is only on 2 percent

but then i downloaded csgo, skyrim special, minecraft, and some more big programs within 10 minutes. my internet just decided to take a bullet or something. we have not moved the modem. no viruses ( i run a scan with malawarebytes every day since i download things that might have viruses) and nothing. my pc is just as good as it always is (which is decent, but not great) the only thing that is different is my internet is slow (not my ping, i have no problem playing online games, just downloading things)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

57 minutes ago, starcoaster said:

kit on the other end of your connection is probably having a rough time. these things auto-generate alarms but if it persists you may want to get it reported.

source: this is my job

Spoiler

image.png.15b50ec4784fdb592257e47658e3f51f.png

we pay for 60bmps and this is what we get

honestly my phones data has better speeds

so basically i need to call spectrum? because even watching shows in 360p buffers every few seconds

6 hours ago, starcoaster said:

call your ISP and tell them you're not getting the service that's being paid for and make sure they know what's been happening. if you can give them times of particularly bad periods then that may be able to help a technician go back through logs on equipment and see if anything has been playing up.

Okay thanks. And its not really times.. Its a constant less than 1mbps speed 

Have you tried testing the speed with another device on the network?