2019 Gaming Headset wired to wireless

daithi de nuggla

Now it's 2019 and I'm asking myself, if there is now a great way to make you standard gaming headset with 7.1 surroundsound wireless. The solution shout be under 50$ and schould have as few latenzy as possible.

-Moved to audio-

Please add more detail, and refrain from double posting.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

I mean if there is a way to make aux to Bluetooth or some other USB and then to another USB or Bluetooth to your pc aux with few latenzy.

Impossible, to make sound you need some sort of electric current for which you need a powersource. A normal headset doesn't have a battery and therefore will not work. What might be possible is a device that has a powersource ans a bluetooth connection to the audio source, in which you plug your headset.

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

I saw some vatiants with a few ? and Bluetooth, but they all had too much latenzy for gaming.

Just now, daithi de nuggla said:

I saw some vatiants with a few ? and Bluetooth, but they all had too much latenzy for gaming.

You're looking to make a problem you have worse.

And besides from that, you haven't listed any details on what hardware you're using

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 hour ago, daithi de nuggla said:

Now it's 2019 and I'm asking myself, if there is now a great way to make you standard gaming headset with 7.1 surroundsound wireless. The solution shout be under 50$ and schould have as few latenzy as possible.

hard to read this but from what I understand is you want a wireless headphone with as littlelatency as possible for 7.1 suoround for under $50 sorry to break it to you but the best thing you can find that would feature all this is one of the crappy cheap feeling and sounding chinese headsets and nothing really half decent. you can probbaly find a decent headset for $50 and some really good budget headphones for $50 but not all those freatures. if you wanna really get all those features with something cent you would be lookling for something around triple that price