Beast gaming pc

1 minute ago, Mick Naughty said:

I think you should read a few comments up. First post was very clear. 

I think u accidentally missed the reply I gave u but we all human :) glad we sorted that out 

9 minutes ago, Reporting cheaters said:

I think u accidentally missed the reply I gave u but we all human :) glad we sorted that out 

Well you said it’s fine so I’ll assunenyhat means you got the temps of it and understand the issue with it. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

21 minutes ago, Mick Naughty said:

Well you said it’s fine so I’ll assunenyhat means you got the temps of it and understand the issue with it. 

Yes temps are fine hovers around 40c for cpu and around 40-45c for gpu while gaming. on OCCT when I’m stress testing using avx cpu gets to a good 70c 1.25v 5ghz 140wats 

1 minute ago, Reporting cheaters said:

Yes temps are fine hovers around 40c for cpu and around 40-45c for gpu while gaming. on OCCT when I’m stress testing using avx cpu gets to a good 70c 1.25v 5ghz 140wats 

…. again, Im talking about the ssd. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

@Mick Naughty how’s the monitor dude there great to use I bet how smoth and clear is it iv heard a lot of good reviews I wanted to get 1 but settled on a difrent 1 :(

2 minutes ago, Mick Naughty said:

…. again, Im talking about the ssd. 

My apologies! The ssd is 35c 

Seems to be a bit of confusion going on here.

@Mick Naughty was asking about the RGB SSD, as there have been some models of RGB SSDs that have been known to overheat and cause performance and stability issues.

You can view such issues in this video by Jayz2cents which Mick was referring to.

Though, the RGB SSD tested by Jayz2Cents which had those issues was a Kingston HyperX Fury RGB SSD - Not the Team Group T-Force Delta RGB SSD that @Reporting cheaters has.

There are two main notable design differences between the two drives, with the Kingson HyperX RGB SSD featuring 75 RGB LEDs installed on the same PCB as the flash storage & controller (causing the heat generated to be transferred to the storage PCB), while the Team Group RGB SSD has only 8 RGB LEDs and is mounted on a separate PCB. The significantly reduced number of LEDs as well as mounting the LED panel on a separate PCB means that the Team Group T-Force RGB SSD doesn't have the same issues as the HyperX Fury SSD that Jay tested.

On 6/23/2019 at 12:08 PM, Reporting cheaters said:

Sure! I have been playing doom 2016 a lot  for the past 6sh months now and sometimes on certain areas I get the FPS drop down to like 100 lol so got me baffled 

Are you playing in DX11, DX12, or Vulkan?
Only one game? Or does it happen in all games?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

29 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Seems to be a bit of confusion going on here.

@Mick Naughty was asking about the RGB SSD, as there have been some models of RGB SSDs that have been known to overheat and cause performance and stability issues.

You can view such issues in this video by Jayz2cents which Mick was referring to.

Though, the RGB SSD tested by Jayz2Cents which had those issues was a Kingston HyperX Fury RGB SSD - Not the Team Group T-Force Delta RGB SSD that @Reporting cheaters has.

There are two main notable design differences between the two drives, with the Kingson HyperX RGB SSD featuring 75 RGB LEDs installed on the same PCB as the flash storage & controller (causing the heat generated to be transferred to the storage PCB), while the Team Group RGB SSD has only 8 RGB LEDs and is mounted on a separate PCB. The significantly reduced number of LEDs as well as mounting the LED panel on a separate PCB means that the Team Group T-Force RGB SSD doesn't have the same issues as the HyperX Fury SSD that Jay tested.

Are you playing in DX11, DX12, or Vulkan?
Only one game? Or does it happen in all games?

Oh wow Thankyou very much for clearing that up and posting the relevant video appreciate the effort! I didn’t no there was issues with some ssd due to lighting that’s a disaster! Iv had my system for about a year now and haven’t had any issues besides the psu making funny clicking noises so got a new 1 under warranty! 

I dont get much time to game these days as we recently had a new born but when I do game I team up with friends and mainly play doom or ashes of the singularity. I run using vulkan as it does play much more better and smoother than openGL But DX12 for ashes if I okay csgo it’s pretty good around 500-600fps but for doom it never seems to be able to use gpu at full 99-100% only around 70-80% I assume gpu is hitting power limit as it gets to 320 watts at some points in game and I guess nothin I can really do about it! 

But once again thannyou very much for also clearing up the confusion between me and Mick 

A system does not have to be perfectly balanced so that everything is at 100% usage. Don't get hung up on numbers. Are you enjoying your PC? Are you playing the games you want with all the eye candy and a smooth experience? If yes then just enjoy your rig. 

And another thing I noticed my cpu is at some certain sections of the map running on vulkan api does I fast spike to like 90s% with hyper threading off leading me to believe that maybe cpu can actually bottle neck a little bit? 1440p ultra setting don’t no if that uses up more cpu for resolution etc but got me baffled now 

On 6/23/2019 at 3:57 AM, Reporting cheaters said:

What would my bottleneck be since every1 keeps raving on about it and I got ultra settings ingame uncapped frame rate but CPU nor GPU hit 100% so what’s the bottle neck? Head scratcher? Game optimisation? Any input would be appreciated!

I don't know if there's any way to know what the problem is, but dropping down to 100FPS doesn't sound like a problem unless it's noticeable.  

On 6/23/2019 at 4:28 AM, Reporting cheaters said:

I didn’t no there are new cards coming out soon! U just can’t keep up anymore

No one really knows when video cards that are significantly better than the 1080 ti will be coming out.  So that's just someone making an assumption.  It took NVIDIA, what, two years to come out with new video cards after the 10 series?  It could be two years again and AMD still might not have anything competitive with the 2080 ti by next year either. 

On 6/22/2019 at 8:05 PM, Reporting cheaters said:

Should i invest and sli the system to give it that extra 50% gpu power since they don’t scale 100% or get a 2080ti? 

SLI support has gone straight in the trash. If it does anything for gaming, it almost assuredly hurts more than it helps.

A 2080Ti would be your step up currently, though if we are being honest there is no reason that a 1080Ti should be a bottleneck at 1440p.

nVidia is putting out the SUPER series of GPU's as well as a new lineup from AMD NAVI (which appear be more a move toward build efficiency than raw power this go around.) 

I would hang tight and see what the SUPER series is doing before you go in on a new GPU.