Using a Kaveri APU to boost mining performance?

I'm about to build a budget mining rig and I was wondering if there could be any performance benefit to using a Kaveri APU over a i5 4670k. My thoughts being that if it was possible, maybe I could leverage Kaveri's onboard graphics to get those extra few kilohashes. 

I don't know if this is possible, but I'd like to here your thoughts.

Also it's worth noting that I don't care about power consumption as my utilities are a flat rate included in my rent.

I'm about to build a budget mining rig and I was wondering if there could be any performance benefit to using a Kaveri APU over a i5 4670k. My thoughts being that if it was possible, maybe I could leverage Kaveri's onboard graphics to get those extra few kilohashes. 

I don't know if this is possible, but I'd like to here your thoughts.

Also it's worth noting that I don't care about power consumption as my utilities are a flat rate included in my rent.

Probably won't do much.

Quote me to get a reply!

Yeah, budget mining right and i5 don't go together. Grab a celeron or sempron dude

While not hashes Anandtech recently did an article comparing the floating point performance between Kaveri and various other chips. It could give some perspective at least.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7711/floating-point-peak-performance-of-kaveri-and-other-recent-amd-and-intel-chips

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399

man don`t get i5`s and apus, get the least expensive dual core that its also very power eficient(haswell pentium/celeron) ,and the money you save from that put them towards better/more GPU/s

man don`t get i5`s and apus, get the least expensive dual core that its also very power eficient(haswell pentium/celeron) ,and the money you save from that put them towards better/more GPU/s

By budget, I meant that I'm not going to be throwing in 5 290s. I'm going to be building a gaming and photo/video editing rig which I also want to be a good as possible at mining. In other words, I still want a processor with a decent amount of processing power

@MalcolmSex

That flat rate for utilities may be re-examined after you get up and running. Can you imagine the look on the landlord's face getting that first bill? I expect a change in the lease when it's matured. They're gonna think you're running a grow house.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

By budget, I meant that I'm not going to be throwing in 5 290s. I'm going to be building a gaming and photo/video editing rig which I also want to be a good as possible at mining. In other words, I still want a processor with a decent amount of processing power

Go for an I5 then, maybe even an I7 If you go for an older chipset. You can get a 3770 non-k for $230-250.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

yep i5/i7 then, apus are weak in cpu power