Cloning SSD to NVME Not Booting

mealto

So, I have cloned many OS drives in the past but cannot sort this SSD to NVME issue. I used Macrium free to clone the OS drive to the new NVME drive and although the NVME drive was recognized in the BIOS, it won't boot Windows. The more I read, the more I think this is not going to be as easy as just cloning a HDD to SSD. Does anyone have any tips on how I can do this with free software. I do have the Crucial Promo True Image software but it's a 2015 version. Will this do all the conversions needed from SSD to NVME?

I have an ADATA XPG NVME. Is there free software that allows for the cloning to be successful?

Any tips would be most helpful.

You have to enable Nvme boot in bios if you have not already.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Where is that inside the MSI settings. I thought I went through everything but unable to find it. 

if it is a relatively newer bios,it should have a search feature.

ok, this is odd. I installed the NVME into the pc, booted up old windows and crystaldiskmark shows almost 3000MB / s write speeds. Installed a fresh version of Windows 10 onto just the nvme drive and it now boots, but CryatlDiskMark is only showing about 880MB / s. I wonder if it's running at x1 instead of x4?

Anyone have any ideas? It's the XPG Gammix S11 Pro 1TB.