How can I dispute a ban from the Discord server?

I was recently banned from the LTT discord server with this reason attached: "troll who harrased, annoyed and lied to moderators to ban another person" The only activity that I've really had in the server so far was dealing with a troll who I was talking to and then the troll was joking that they were 12. The troll was threatening me and generally just being rude and a mod showed up and I told the mod what was going on. The mod said to dm them with proof and I wasn't really able to seeing as either that mod or a different one decided that that was a good point in time to purge the chat. The only thing that I had was a screenshot of the troll breaking discord ToS by joking about and claiming to be 12. The troll got banned and everything was good, but now just about 10 minutes ago I got a message from the LMG Showboat bot on discord saying I was banned. I never harassed anyone and I never annoyed or lied to moderators. How can I dispute this ban? Images below showing that I never harassed any mods or lied

image.png

unknown.png

1 minute ago, pizapower said:

Why don't you make a new account?

Bannable if found out.

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

How To Make Your Own Cloud Storage

Spoiler

Guide to Display Cables/Adapters

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: 2020 iPad Pro 12.9" with Magic Keyboard

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gKh8zN

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Crucial MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Total: $1891.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-02 19:59 EDT-0400

身のなわたしはる果てぞ  悲しわたしはかりけるわたしは

OP, DM Momo#1111 (Most active mod I see)

Explain the situation, theres probably either a reason or misunderstanding. Momo kicked me once over a misunderstanding (though not banned), shes pretty understanding.

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 

Just now, SenpaiKaplan said:

Bannable if found out.

But creating a Discrod account is free, yeah?

Just now, pizapower said:

But creating a Discrod account is free, yeah?

Yeah, but making new accounts to circumvent a server ban violates LTT discord rules as well as Discords TOS.

Useful threads: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 minute ago, SenpaiKaplan said:

Yeah, but making new accounts to circumvent a server ban violates LTT discord rules as well as Discords TOS. 

You make it sound like a crime.

Just now, pizapower said:

Its against server and discord rules, and suggesting circumvention of server/discord rules is against the LTT forum rules.

Useful threads: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hi
Please add me at Momo#1111 and DM me, and we will talk about what we can do about your ban.
Thanks

7 hours ago, SenpaiKaplan said:

Bannable if found out.

It’s also tied to your phone number. Not sure if JakeyBoy changed it from phone verification 

11 hours ago, pizapower said:

Well, if you like to get permabanned, IP & hardware ID banned, sure, keep hitting your head against the wall. Any service owners have tools for finding out who is who.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2019 at 7:17 PM, Momoa1239 said:

Hi
Please add me at Momo#1111 and DM me, and we will talk about what we can do about your ban.
Thanks

I'm not sure how to reply to stuff, so quoting is the best I've got right now. I added you on Discord.

22 minutes ago, AquaticLikesTips said:

I'm not sure how to reply to stuff, so quoting is the best I've got right now. I added you on Discord.

Quoting is how you reply to a specific user's post on the forums. You can also tag people with @ then the user's forum name ( @TheKDub for example ).

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W