First ever custom water cooling build - Looking for advice!

5 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

Most pumps fail because they have been set at constant 100% speed, ideally they should throttle up and down. 

Also, whats the point of buying an AIO if I can't even run it at max load? Sounds janky to me

Current PC (Second Build) : CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (OC @3.8GHz, sometimes pushed to 4GHz) RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-2666 (OC @2733Mhz, sometimes pushed to 2800 for testing purposes)   GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX570 8gb MOBO: ASRock B450m Pro4 SSD: Inland 120gb HDD: 1tb Seagate Barracuda PSU: Cooler Master Masterwatt 500w Lite Case: NZXT H500 OS: Arch Linux+ KDE Plasma [Desktop Environment] & Windows 10 Pro [Broken due to grub 50% of the time]

Accessories: Mouse: Alienware AW958 Elite Keyboard: Corsair K63 Wireless  Headphones: Samsung Level On Pro

Phone (waiting on arrival): Samsung Galaxy Note 9

19 minutes ago, ImAyaanKhan said:

Again, I'm only doing this for experience, and I'm going to be selling this PC on ebay

That will most likely put people off because its more maintance, more prone to break in shipping/transport, and can have a load of issues if you're not careful with how its done

I make intelligent lights do cool things

2 minutes ago, YaBoiWill said:

That will most likely put people off because its more maintance, more prone to break in shipping/transport, and can have a load of issues if you're not careful with how its done

Hmm, good point. Do you have any suggestions of channels I can watch to learn how to do it properly before proceeding? I have yet to find one personally.

Current PC (Second Build) : CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (OC @3.8GHz, sometimes pushed to 4GHz) RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-2666 (OC @2733Mhz, sometimes pushed to 2800 for testing purposes)   GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX570 8gb MOBO: ASRock B450m Pro4 SSD: Inland 120gb HDD: 1tb Seagate Barracuda PSU: Cooler Master Masterwatt 500w Lite Case: NZXT H500 OS: Arch Linux+ KDE Plasma [Desktop Environment] & Windows 10 Pro [Broken due to grub 50% of the time]

Accessories: Mouse: Alienware AW958 Elite Keyboard: Corsair K63 Wireless  Headphones: Samsung Level On Pro

42 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

@ImAyaanKhan I moved your thread to the Liquid and Exotic Cooling section ;)

Thanks! I thought this was supposed to go to the build planning lol sorry

Just now, ImAyaanKhan said:

Thanks! I thought this was supposed to go to the build planning lol sorry

Technically it fits in the New Build section, but since you're specifically asking for liquid cooling advice, I thought it would better fit in here!

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Just now, wkdpaul said:

Technically it fits in the New Build section, but since you're specifically asking for liquid cooling advice, I thought it would better fit in here!

Alright, thanks again lol

If you wanna save money go on Aliexpress and by Bytski fittings and blocks, you can find fans and res and blocks on there as well, if you are trying to save big.

Just now, Ravendarat said:

If you wanna save money go on Aliexpress and by Bytski fittings and blocks, you can find fans and res and blocks on there as well, if you are trying to save big.

Nah I'm not cheaping out that much lol, but thanks for the advice

1 hour ago, ImAyaanKhan said:

Nah I'm not cheaping out that much lol, but thanks for the advice

I think you are greatly underestimating how good some of that stuff can be. You might wanna do more research on Bytski and Barrow before you dismiss them that quickly

Just now, Ravendarat said:

I think you are greatly underestimating how good some of that stuff can be. You might wanna do more research on Bytski and Barrow before you dismiss them that quickly

Alright, I will