RX580 nitro Mac overclocking

frodotheturtle

So I have an old  cheese grater Mac Pro with a relatively new sapphire nitro RX580 4gb. As far as I can tell this card is meant for some big overclocks (even though I don’t intend to do so) I was wondering if anyone knows how to how to overclock this card as I can’t boot windows any more due to apple ripping Suport for boot camp on my Mac before I could install windows. Thanks :)

What do you mean about apple removing bootcamp support? Just select a windows usb in the boot menu, and install windows on a drive in your system.

One way to oc your card in any os is to flash the bios with one that has the higher clock applied to it.

The only reliable way of overclocking GPUs in OSX is to buy a GPU that has an overclocked profile from the factory.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

• 3 months later...
On 6/5/2019 at 5:59 PM, Electronics Wizardy said:

What do you mean about apple removing bootcamp support? Just select a windows usb in the boot menu, and install windows on a drive in your system.

One way to oc your card in any os is to flash the bios with one that has the higher clock applied to it.

is there any way to flash the card in macOS? I'm starting to revisit the idea and if i can't do it by myself i have a friend who might have me upgrade his GPU so i would have a PC around for a few days.