What do you guys drink in USA?

Nalgasp3ludas

I'm not a big fan of beer. If I do end up drinking it, it'd be on the sweeter side like Angry Orchard. More into mixed drinks like mimosas and electric lemonade.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

56 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Rum:  151

Tequila: Whatever helps me hit the floor faster

Not a fan of whisky/bourbon tastes like listerine.

Vodka:  Usually Christinia or Grey Goose

Beer:  Stone or Blue Moon

Mead: We have a local place in Maryland I get mine from.

Aside from the booze at times I drink surge, jolt, water, and lots of 0 calories energy drinks/soda/seltzer.  But, I mostly just drink water now.

About 9 months ago I had a horrible tequila hangover, wont be drinking tequila in a few years lol, also Blue Moon is good, I like the orange peel one, but I def cant drink a 6pack of that alone. Hits you hard. Smirnoff makes good vodka as well, we usually buy a tamarind smirnoff and use it for shots. But most of yall dont like tamarind, its pretty common here where I live.

The best beer in the good ole U. S. of A. is

Free Beer!

Then comes Coors Light, Honorable mention to Tecate Light.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

My partner really enjoys some of the Stem Ciders stuff, some of it's pretty good. I was partial to a 50/50 of lemonade and Not Your Mothers Strawberry Rhubarb boozy soda, just could do without the boozy part.

26 minutes ago, Gix7Fifty said:

The best beer in the good ole U. S. of A. is

Free Beer!

Then comes Coors Light, Honorable mention to Tecate Light.

I only buy coors when it goes for 5 dollars the 12 pack, tecate light is also very common but I dont really like it, red tecate is good tho.

8 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I've had their ice which is okay, but their normal vodka isn't my thing.  Mike's Hard Lemonade is okay too.  More into IPA's and Ales.

IPAs arent common here, and when I find it they go for 2-6$ the bottle, I also enjoy ales alot, I once had a seasonal pumpkin ale in USA but didnt like it tho lol.

Also about the whisky tasting like listerine you prolly had jack daniels honey, that thing sucks butt, I hate with a passion anything related to jack daniels. Their lemonades are also nasty af.

5 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

In terms of Whiskey/Scotch I've had Jack, several Irish ones, Crown Royal, and a few others I don't remember the name.  Just never enjoyed the taste and that's what it reminded me of.  I mostly just drink 151, that mead they make here, Stone's Arrogant Bastard, and Stone's Double IPA Beer.  Unless I'm out then Blue Moon is far more common.

I love bacardi, but never drank 151 before. How do you drink it, I drink dark rum with just ice and tonic water. Also I really recomend you trying out woodford reserve if you havnt before, im pretty sure it will change your mind. In fact Im buying one just to watch this e3 or some samuel adams lagers, or f it both lol.

17 hours ago, Nalgasp3ludas said:

How can you stand the busch lite? The wierd after taste is horrible, best way I can describe it´s like when you add cold water to a dirty YETI and has a wierd metal after taste. I´ve always wanted to taste the double oaked woodford bourbon, Ive bought the non double oaked a few times, and its pretty good.

I don't really know what to tell yeah... It works as a cheap (how can you beat $9 for a 30pk?!), easy beer.  I love it when I'm in the yard or the shop.

If you can get your hands on it the Double Oaked is fantastic.  Tastes nothing like a dirty yeti; I promise ;) 

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

9 hours ago, Velcade said:

I don't really know what to tell yeah... It works as a cheap (how can you beat $9 for a 30pk?!), easy beer.  I love it when I'm in the yard or the shop.

If you can get your hands on it the Double Oaked is fantastic.  Tastes nothing like a dirty yeti; I promise ;) 

Yes its pretty cheap, about the dirty YETI, I was talking about the busch taste lol. Woodford whisky is one of the best ive had and its kind of decent price. 35 dollars for the normal one where I live. Johnnie walker black label is same price but woodford taste better imo.

Lagavulin 16 or a Ardbeg Uigeadail. Neat and peat. :)

17 hours ago, Nalgasp3ludas said:

about the dirty YETI, I was talking about the busch taste lol.

I know you were. I was merely stating not everything I drink is dirty water (t'was a joke)

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Well, since I can't have alcohol due to a myriad of medications. I drink nothing but the purest of Dew from that develops on mountains. I expect the best, so I go to great lengths to get what quench's my thirst.... In other words I go to Walmart and get two liter bottles for $1.

I drink a lot of Gatorade, tea, water, well also Dew.

• 4 weeks later...

I've just read through this thread and Jesus I don't know what 99% of these drinks are, we seem to be a lot simpler here in the UK, I like quite a few drinks, Courage Best, London Pride, Hoppit, Strongbow, Hop House 13, Brew Dog Punk IPA, Staropramen, we seem to have a lot of almost the same, there's only ever very subtle differences in a lot of drinks,  if you like one, likely hood is you'll mostly enjoy the rest, but drinking in the UK seems to be a more popular thing than what I've seen in the US etc, if you've got nothing to do at home etc, pop to the pub and have a few pints and a game of pool, afternoon sorted then.

21 minutes ago, Big Boi Lime said:

I've just read through this thread and Jesus I don't know what 99% of these drinks are, we seem to be a lot simpler here in the UK, I like quite a few drinks, Courage Best, London Pride, Hoppit, Strongbow, Hop House 13, Brew Dog Punk IPA, Staropramen, we seem to have a lot of almost the same, there's only ever very subtle differences in a lot of drinks,  if you like one, likely hood is you'll mostly enjoy the rest, but drinking in the UK seems to be a more popular thing than what I've seen in the US etc, if you've got nothing to do at home etc, pop to the pub and have a few pints and a game of pool, afternoon sorted then.

Here's what I drink.

Coors

Junk Yard Dog Build

I7 -10700K
MSI Z490 MPG Gaming Plus

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32gb (4x8gb) DDR4 (3200 MHz)

Gigabyte RTX 2060 Gaming OC Pro

Corsair H115i Platinum AIO

EVGA 750 GQ

In a Cyberpower PC X-Titan case

i live in portland oregon, the home of shitty ipa's, with more brewerys per capita than any other city in the states.

i drink Ayinger Brauweisse, Kirin Ichiban Shibori, and basically any kind of rum that you put in front of me. also Busch cuz its cheap and tastes better than water. and Blue Moon has a mango one that is delicious.

non alchoholic stuff consists of rockstar and Dr Pepper.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.