what should i order with 100€?

StanicEnemy

My cousin will be coming to visit me in august and he can bring me anything under 100€, what should i pick? no trolling.

He lives in italy and i live in Turkey.

Cash if you don't urgently need anything. Don't have him buy something just so he can bring you something.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

16 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

What's your current PC/Laptop?

Peripherals?

Do you have a nice keyboard/mouse?

nice headset?

what can you not get in turkey for cheap that is cheaper in Italy?

Our government rob us to death everyday and they steal us and feed syrian refugees, everything is expensive here.
My pc specs as shown below.

Monitor:Asus Gaming VG245Q 
2nd Monitor:Samsung S19C150
CPU:Intel i5 4440 3.1ghz 1150
GPU:Nvidia GTX 1050ti MSI Gaming X
CPU Cooler:Be quiet! Shadow Rock TF2
PSU:Seasonic 520w Bronze 80plus evo edition
PC Case:Aerocool Liquid Solution 5200-6x Fan+fan controller
PC Fans:Corsair Quiet edition RED AF120 -Aercool lightning 12cm-Aerocool Dark Force 12cm
HDD:WD Blue ezex 2017 edition 7200rpm 1tb 64mb cache
HDD:Seagate 500gb 5900 rpm 6mb cache
SSD:Corsair Force Le 200 120gb 500 write/read speed
Mobo:Asus H81M-C
Ram:8GB 1600mhz
Xbox 360 Pc controller
Corsair Void Pro RGB Usb

Audio Technica m50x
X7 G800V Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming
X7 Bloody Gaming Mousepad

13 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Cash if you don't urgently need anything. Don't have him buy something just so he can bring you something.

He pays everything when he come to my place, i cant really ask for that, i have something in my mind and it is fiio k3 for my audio technica m50x which he brought it to me last year.

Can you suggest me a good gaming keyboard? 

1 minute ago, StanicEnemy said:

Can you suggest me a good gaming keyboard? 

What switches and layout do you like? Any little things you want (detachable cable, passthrough USB, RGB backlit, volume wheel, etc.)?

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

What switches and layout do you like? Any little things you want (detachable cable, passthrough USB, RGB backlit, volume wheel, etc.)?

I have been away from keyboard news for a long time, i have a4 tech x7 G800v keyboard that i bought in 2012, it does still works like a charm but in r6s i find my keyboard uncomfortable.I think i would like rgb backlit,volume things and best mechanical switches but there is something that you should know, im using english turkish keyboard and as you know we have these words on our keyboard ÖöİiÜüıIĞğ, i dont think there is a english-turkish layout exist in amazon.it

6 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

or 1TB ssd could be nice, whats the best 1tb ssd that he can buy with 100€?

17 minutes ago, StanicEnemy said:

I have been away from keyboard news for a long time, i have a4 tech x7 G800v keyboard that i bought in 2012, it does still works like a charm but in r6s i find my keyboard uncomfortable.I think i would like rgb backlit,volume things and best mechanical switches but there is something that you should know, im using english turkish keyboard and as you know we have these words on our keyboard ÖöİiÜüıIĞğ, i dont think there is a english-turkish layout exist in amazon.it

What type of switch do you want? Clicky, linear, tactile, something exotic/rare/old/expensive? Hell, membrane? Romer-G? Try some out at a store.

15 minutes ago, StanicEnemy said:

or 1TB ssd could be nice, whats the best 1tb ssd that he can buy with 100€?

I would get this: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/h3tQzy/crucial-mx500-1tb-25-solid-state-drive-ct1000mx500ssd1

$150 CAD is equal to 100 euro.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

13 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

OMG don't make people do conversions, use it.pcpartpicker.com

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07H5BTB34/

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B079HQM71L/

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B075LD4YY6/

Keyboard and mouse

2 hours ago, Firewrath9 said:

OMG don't make people do conversions, use it.pcpartpicker.com

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07H5BTB34/

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B079HQM71L/

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B075LD4YY6/

Keyboard and mouse

All three look mediocre. Also, I had no idea there was an Italian PCPartPicker/Amazon. Sorry.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

All three look mediocre. Also, I had no idea there was an Italian PCPartPicker/Amazon. Sorry.

the keyboard and mice are decent, actually mechnical, the SSD is meh, but its the cheapest for 1TB, and only one under 100 euros.

DRAMless ssds get judged too hard imo

Just now, Firewrath9 said:

the keyboard and mice are decent, actually mechnical, the SSD is meh, but its the cheapest for 1TB, and only one under 100 euros.

Yeah, the mouse is decent, but I would get something like a G502. That's just my opinion though.

The keyboard isn't terrible but the keycaps will be and the build quality will be mediocre at best.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

17 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

What type of switch do you want? Clicky, linear, tactile, something exotic/rare/old/expensive? Hell, membrane? Romer-G? Try some out at a store.

I would get this: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/h3tQzy/crucial-mx500-1tb-25-solid-state-drive-ct1000mx500ssd1

$150 CAD is equal to 100 euro.

i think i need to check out the switches before i want a suggestion.

1 hour ago, Firewrath9 said:

Can you suggest me a top quailty 500gb ssd then? 

58 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

Aren´t the items cheaper in Turkey?

No never, our salary is near 2000 TL which is equal to 342 dollar.For an example if you want to buy g502 you need to spend 1/4 of your salary and house rent prices like 1200+ TL

1 $ = 6 TRY

5 minutes ago, StanicEnemy said:

https://it.pcpartpicker.com/product/6yKcCJ/samsung-860-evo-500gb-25-solid-state-drive-mz-76e500bam

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

16 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

omg wtf no don't get samsung wayy overpriced.

Crucial MX500 is basically the same for cheaper. Samsung is like apple, they charge extra for nothing. At least apple has a nice OS.

24 minutes ago, StanicEnemy said:

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B0786QNS9B/?tag=pcp06-21

The 1TB SSD is fine, and its good for gaming as it has lots of space for lots of games

1 minute ago, Firewrath9 said:

omg wtf no don't get samsung wayy overpriced.

Crucial MX500 is basically the same for cheaper. Samsung is like apple, they charge extra for nothing. At least apple has a nice OS.

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B0786QNS9B/?tag=pcp06-21

The 1TB SSD is fine, and its good for gaming as it has lots of space for lots of games

https://ssd.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Samsung-860-Evo-500GB-vs-Crucial-MX500-500GB/m428560vsm418385

Samsung is slightly faster in some aspects. If OP wants to edit video and stuff he may notice a slight difference.

It's not "way overpriced" lol. It's a 10 euro difference, and the Crucial is one a 10 euro sale. I would get the Samsung purely because it has a more subtle aesthetic, but that's a minor detail.

Also before you say "bUt ThE sAmSuNg Is 200 eUrO wHeN iT's NoT oN sAlE", I feel like that's either a stupid seller or a price error (or it's just one of those things that's always on sale).

OP, if you want to save 10 euro, get the Crucial.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

1 hour ago, kelvinhall05 said:

The keyboard isn't terrible but the keycaps will be

Looks like the keycaps are the standard double shot ABS keycaps you find quite often on cheap mechs. Way better than what you find on Corsair, Logitech, Steelseries etc keyboards. 

:)

10 minutes ago, seon123 said:

Looks like the keycaps are the standard double shot ABS keycaps you find quite often on cheap mechs. Way better than what you find on Corsair, Logitech, Steelseries etc keyboards. 

Aren't those the really shit keycaps, or am I thinking of something else? Maybe laser-etched?

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

2 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Aren't those the really shit keycaps, or am I thinking of something else? Maybe laser-etched?

Pad printed and leaser etched are crap. Double shot is considered the best, followed by dye sublimated. 

:)

4 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

https://ssd.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Samsung-860-Evo-500GB-vs-Crucial-MX500-500GB/m428560vsm418385

Samsung is slightly faster in some aspects. If OP wants to edit video and stuff he may notice a slight difference.

It's not "way overpriced" lol. It's a 10 euro difference, and the Crucial is one a 10 euro sale. I would get the Samsung purely because it has a more subtle aesthetic, but that's a minor detail.

Also before you say "bUt ThE sAmSuNg Is 200 eUrO wHeN iT's NoT oN sAlE", I feel like that's either a stupid seller or a price error (or it's just one of those things that's always on sale).

OP, if you want to save 10 euro, get the Crucial.

Samsung in us prices is super retarded

you can get a 1TB NVMe MP510 for the price of the 970 evo 500GB

I edit video, I'd actually prefer some cheap DRAMless SSDs, in a raid format over any samsung drive.

For the price of a 1TB Samsung evo, I can get a pair of 500GB Dramless, put it in raid, and have 20-50$ left over

as a suggestion, you could put it towards a side project, like a raspberry pi