ALL CLEAR

If the radiator is colder than the air you are pushing through, yes.

That would mean that you need to get somehow cold water into the radiator (colder than ambient).

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Yes, if the fluid inside is colder the ambient.

8700K @ 5.2ghz 1.29V, 4x8 Rev.E @ 4040 13-20-20-39 1.7V.

5 hours ago, OwaBro said:

I was thinking about this because I had some curiosity in this 

Q: Can a case radiator cool the air that is getting pushed through it? like cooling the air that is getting through that radiator (of course it will have a fan but will the air get cooler inside the case?)

Yes, this is actually used in some server setups where the front door is a large radiator to provide the coldest possible air as an intake instead of actually having to watercool the servers themselves. 

10 minutes ago, OwaBro said:

What if I just ran the radiator loop to nothing and just back to itself like will it just make the water colder? 

Basically making a mini air conditioner just to cool air, I was thinking about making this radiator thing to cool air for a high end laptop basically making the laptop suck cold air (dont ask why)

Even with a strong pump and having a short tubing run, the water cannot be cooler than air being used to cool it unless you put a water chiller in the loop. Koolance makes some.

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount