Corsair USB gt 256 showing 60gb

Aischilos

Hi. Bought a 256gb corsair voyager gtstick only to see on my windows 10 PC that it's capacity reaches 60gb. What should I do to make it 256gb?

(update) the USB has a "64gb" printed on the front metal part whereas packaging displays a "256gb" product description. I already began a ticket with corsair (Official site) and tomorrow I will drop by the seller to ask for classifications.

Edited by Aischilos
Correction

Corsair's response to the above issue was to format it in NTFS. However it produced no results the USB stick remains 64gb (actual 57gb). The reseller initially implied that I had replaced the original stick (256) with a smaller one, response to which I got furious. For 57 euros that is a cheap excuse, I said. So they promised to look into it as it is the first time that this happens. It seems though that this is not true. In the amazon fora I picked a similar event where the QA of corsair production was to blame and the stick was replaced by the seller.

Edited by Aischilos
Mistake in spelling

6 hours ago, Aischilos said:

Corsair

Hope you get it sorted

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

• 2 weeks later...

Corsair finally answered telling me to return the item to the reseller. I sent the corsair ticket discussion to the reseller asking for a refund and I had the refund 3 days later. Hard to trust again corsair on USB sticks.