Computer not always wanting to connect to network at boot. Also getting Wattman error

I have kind of a weird situation, whenever I reboot my PC or 'wake' it from sleep mode, about 50% of the time it is not wanting to connect to my network. What is even stranger is that when this happens, I'll get the message, 'Wattman has experienced an unexpected error' This seemingly defaults my RX 570 video card back to all stock settings. Right now, my computer is connected to my modem downstairs via 'powerline 1000mbps' adapters. I've had no issues the first 1-2 months using this method to connect, but in the past 2 weeks it happens all of the time. I've been told that others are having similar connectivity issues with the latest Win10 update, but I don't know how it would also cause a hardware error with my graphics card...

Once I reboot, and load my saved overclocked wattman profile everything works fine (until I shut the computer down or reboot). I'm just curious how these 2 issues might be related? The only thing I can think of is maybe the power supply is going bad? I don't know...

Someone on another thread was talking about issues with Wattman. Try reinstalling drivers, and if that doesn't work you might just have to wait for Microsoft to fix it.

"uhhhhhhhhhh yeah id go with the 2600 its a good value for the money"

10 minutes ago, 2SidedPolygon said:

Someone on another thread was talking about issues with Wattman. Try reinstalling drivers, and if that doesn't work you might just have to wait for Microsoft to fix it.

What I don't understand is how it is affecting me being able to connect to the network.

Just now, steelo said:

What I don't understand is how it is affecting me being able to connect to the network.

Who knows. As with many strange issues in computers, it could be a million things.

"uhhhhhhhhhh yeah id go with the 2600 its a good value for the money"

1 minute ago, 2SidedPolygon said:

Who knows. As with many strange issues in computers, it could be a million things.

Okay, thanks...it wouldn't surprise me if it was related to the latest Win 10 update. I've read several other posts about similar problems, but haven't heard about them also receiving Wattman errors.