What are the good free to play mmorpg right now?

Hello,

I'm looking for a free mmorpg game on PC. Could guys recommend the good ones right now?

TIA!

3 hours ago, potatobuilder said:

I'm looking for a free mmorpg game on PC. Could guys recommend the good ones right now?

Imo, it's tough to recommend MMORPG's because there's so many of them and there's such a variety of different types. To find the ones for you may require a list of games that you already thoroughly enjoy and a list of a few things that you enjoy doing in video games in general. If you can provide a list of those two things, I think it might really give people here better recommendations they feel you may be interested in the most.

Path of Exile, SMITE and Albion Online are the highest populated FREE MMORPG's on Steam right now but that doesn't mean they are for you. They could be, but your taste in video games matters imo. And of course there's more games outside of Steam that may or may not interest you.

10 hours ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Imo, it's tough to recommend MMORPG's because there's so many of them and there's such a variety of different types. To find the ones for you may require a list of games that you already thoroughly enjoy and a list of a few things that you enjoy doing in video games in general. If you can provide a list of those two things, I think it might really give people here better recommendations they feel you may be interested in the most.

Path of Exile, SMITE and Albion Online are the highest populated FREE MMORPG's on Steam right now but that doesn't mean they are for you. They could be, but your taste in video games matters imo. And of course there's more games outside of Steam that may or may not interest you.

It's been a while since I played an mmorpg and I just want to try if I'll still get hooked to it now. The games I played are too old like Ragnarok RAN and Flyff. What I like was hunting and trading items and getting in to parties to level up, and I'm also looking for good graphics right now. ?

3 hours ago, potatobuilder said:

It's been a while since I played an mmorpg and I just want to try if I'll still get hooked to it now. The games I played are too old like Ragnarok RAN and Flyff. What I like was hunting and trading items and getting in to parties to level up, and I'm also looking for good graphics right now. ?

As with any MMORPG, before you download them, it's always wise to read as many reviews as possible on the ones you think you might install and play. Sometimes people have trouble getting these games up and running but that doesn't necessarily mean you can't. The more reviews you read, the more info you can find out.

TERA and Secret World Legends are two MMORPG games that I personally recommend only because I have spent a few hours playing both. Another one would be Black Desert Online if you really want a great MMORPG with high end graphics. You also have 13 hours and 20 minutes to snag it(from the time of this post) for just $4.99 before it goes back to $9.99. It's well worth $4.99 even if you barely find time to play it(like me).

If you mean actual MMORPGs, as in WoW, Everquest, Ultima Online style, there aren't any.

That being said, Bless Online is worth playing just to experience how godawful it is. :D

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

If anyone wants to check out a great game Google - Phantasy Star Universe Clementine.   It's a private server and community... and free

This is the only game I play

CPU i7 4960x Ivy Bridge Extreme | 64GB Quad DDR-3 RAM | MBD Asus x79-Deluxe | RTX 2080 ti FE 11GB |
Thermaltake 850w PWS | ASUS ROG 27" IPS 1440p | | Win 7 pro x64 |

controversial opinion

The old republic

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

• 11 months later...

But WoW isn't free. I think Path of Exile is the best right now. Also, I've started playing Albion recently and it seems to be good as well.

21 hours ago, decency said:

World of Warcraft forever. I don't think that there is a better mmorpg

This thread is 1 years dead. Please don't revive dead threads. Locked.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv