Can we get a new title for the his vid plz

Ryanwake

Can we get a new title for this video plz  

15 members have voted

1. 1. New title?

• Yes
    • No

I'm hoping for riskV, i refences the vid and i don't want the other person to have to watch the vid before they know what I'm talking about

So let me try to understand this. You want to petition to have the name changed because you, a single individual, want to make talking about the video/technology with people you talk to easier?

That's not a justifiable reason. If you need to link the video to people just tell them it's called RiskV. Problem solved.

6 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

So let me try to understand this. You want to petition to have the name changed because you, a single individual, want to make talking about the video/technology with people you talk to easier?

That's not a justifiable reason. If you need to link the video to people just tell them it's called RiskV. Problem solved.

No because u saw the livestream where Linus said he was changing the names, so if Linus sees this he might chance it.

And if other people say yeah this firs the requirements to go on the list, and next time Linus gets around to it he might.

2 minutes ago, Ryanwake said:

No because u saw the livestream where Linus said he was changing the names, so if Linus sees this he might chance it.

And if other people say yeah this firs the requirements to go on the list, and next time Linus gets around to it he might.

From what I noticed he moreover didn't change the names as a whole as much as he appended a more accurately descriptive title onto it.

So if you get your wish I'm thinking it wont be called "RiskV" as much as it'll probably be called "Design Your Own CPU!!! - RiskV"

That video was about compromises not complete name changes.

Well, they did promise to stop it with their clickbait titles... So putting "riskV" in the title alongside the rest, would be good.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

On 5/19/2019 at 8:24 PM, TetraSky said:

Well, they did promise to stop it with their clickbait titles... So putting "riskV" in the title alongside the rest, would be good.

thank you for finally someone with some common sense

On 5/19/2019 at 7:52 PM, Windows7ge said:

From what I noticed he moreover didn't change the names as a whole as much as he appended a more accurately descriptive title onto it.

So if you get your wish I'm thinking it wont be called "RiskV" as much as it'll probably be called "Design Your Own CPU!!! - RiskV"

That video was about compromises not complete name changes.

That's what I'm asking him to do, just add risc-v at the end of the title, buy new title I did not mean throw away the old one, why would I care about that all I wanted was a little searchability.

This isn't the worst of their offending titles but it could use a descriptive addition as suggested.

@LinusTech care to address this? Should be quick and easy.