PC is too loud

Zile22

hi guys i just get my new pc and i have question why is it soo loud when i play fortnite 

graphic : rx 580 8gb Strix

Just now, ch3w2oy said:

Your GPU is too loud?

fans 

4 minutes ago, ch3w2oy said:

The fans on your GPU?

yes but i just bought graphic freshly new

2 minutes ago, Zile22 said:

yes but i just bought graphic freshly new

You need to adjust the fan profile.. Try using Afterburner to do that.. 

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

Just now, Zile22 said:

should i install gpu tweak 2 ?

You can try that since it's Asus.. I'm pretty sure for my old Vega 56 Strix I just used afterburner.. But it's up to you.. The Asus might be easier to use..

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

Just move the PC further away from you.

Video card consumes a lot of energy, so naturally it generates heat which must be pushed out of your computer case.

The fans on the video card will dynamically adjust their rotation speed in order to keep the video card below a threshold (for example 71 degrees Celsius) at all times. If the fans spin too fast, it may be a hint that maybe your case is too small, or there's too little airflow in the case, and the air heated up by the video card isn't pushed out as fast as possible.

Look into removing one or two brackets below the video card (so that warm air can simply go out that route), maybe arrange the cables inside the case to reduce air blocks,,,, maybe consider adding a case fan to move air faster through the case (remember, warm air rises, so heated air will naturally tend to go towards the top of the case, so you want case fans near the top to push air OUT of the case.

At the bottom, you have colder air, so you want fans to bring air INSIDE the case.

Also, maybe you have the PC sitting on some thick carpet? Maybe the ventilation holes on the bottom of the case are blocked by the thick carpet?

What are your components, esp. CPU, CPU cooler, case, and case fans? Are you getting plenty of fresh air to the GPU?

Find which fan is being loud and lower its speed. For GPU, Afterburner and its variants. For CPU and case fans, BIOS and mobo's software.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Generally loud for a reason, Lowering the fan may simply cause damage too the GPU and end up destroying it if no Thermal Shutoff

Add more low speed fans or try pulling the side off your case to see if the fan still comes on as loudly

23 hours ago, K3rupt said:

Generally loud for a reason, Lowering the fan may simply cause damage too the GPU and end up destroying it if no Thermal Shutoff

Add more low speed fans or try pulling the side off your case to see if the fan still comes on as loudly

Proof? Lowering fan speeds will mean higher temps. But GPUs are fine to over 85C without any damage caused. My own runs at 80C under load. Besides that, fans tend to have agressive fan curve by default, and your suggestions will only help if case has restricted airflow.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv