Is are these processors and ram enough for pubg in 2019?

Go to solution Solved by Stormseeker9,
1 hour ago, Constantin said:

Get a better RAM like 3000Mhz~3200Mhz

The rest looks good!

For intel it is not really needed at all.

@Thatwierdguy if there is no rush perhaps wait till they release ryzen 3000 and see what that offers in terms of pricing and performance. End of this month we should know more after computer. Expected is a Q3 launch (conformed)

So I'm planning to build my PC this year but I'm still confused if this processor and RAM enough for games such as Apex legends and pubg with fast loading.

Intel i7-8700

Gskill Trident Z RGB DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) F4-2400C15D-16GTZR

Asus Geforce RTX 2060 ROG STRIX ADVANCED EDITION 6GB

1 minute ago, Thatwierdguy said:

So I'm planning to build my PC this year but I'm still confused if this processor and RAM enough for games such as Apex legends and pubg with fast loading.

Intel i7-8700

Gskill Trident Z RGB DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) F4-2400C15D-16GTZR

Asus Geforce RTX 2060 ROG STRIX ADVANCED EDITION 6GB

What budget/country for the PC? and what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

The rest looks good!

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

14 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

What budget/country for the PC? and what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

BenQ Zowie XL2411p 24 inch 144hz Full HD eSports Gaming Monitor 1920×1080

My budget is around 1750$(American dollars) and my country is Indonesia. 

27 minutes ago, Thatwierdguy said:

well i can help you cause we live in the same country

44 minutes ago, Thatwierdguy said:

You'd be fine with a Ryzen 5 1600/2600 and an RX 570/580 if you mostly just play esport games that are easy to run. Should be much cheaper.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

You'd be fine with a Ryzen 5 1600/2600 and an RX 570/580 if you mostly just play esport games that are easy to run. Should be much cheaper.

I also forgot to mention that I want to stream on twitch with only one PC and from a lot of testimonies on YouTube(I know that some of the testimonies are propably fanboys of Nvidia and Intel) AMD have problems with overheating. That's why I chose intel and Nvidia. 

1 hour ago, Constantin said:

The rest looks good!

@Thatwierdguy if there is no rush perhaps wait till they release ryzen 3000 and see what that offers in terms of pricing and performance. End of this month we should know more after computer. Expected is a Q3 launch (conformed)

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 minute ago, Thatwierdguy said:

I also forgot to mention that I want to stream on twitch with only one PC and from a lot of testimonies on YouTube(I know that some of the testimonies are propably fanboys of Nvidia and Intel) AMD have problems with overheating. That's why I chose intel and Nvidia. 

Ryzen is better for multitasking like streaming and gaming simultaneously 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Just now, Stormseeker9 said:

Well there is no need to rush it because right now I'm still focusing on high school so yeah I'll wait for ryzen 3000

15 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Thx for helping

2 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Ryzen is better for multitasking like streaming and gaming simultaneously 

Thanks for helping

5 minutes ago, Thatwierdguy said:

Well there is no need to rush it because right now I'm still focusing on high school so yeah I'll wait for ryzen 3000

Do you have any kind of decent PC right now?

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

Do you have any kind of decent PC right now?

No. I only have a gaming laptop that can't even handle csgo because the laptop is too old. My father said that he has a gaming PC that he used for work on his office with Intel core i5 processor and NVIDIA Geforce GT 730(he doesn't use it anymore because he got a new one). He said that maybe I should just use his pc to play for at least until I finish high school and then I should buy my gaming PC and stream. I'm not sure how old this PC is but if it's can still be used as dual PC streaming in 2022 then I'll use it to save money. 

27 minutes ago, Thatwierdguy said:

Then probably just buy a cheap R3 2200G PC that can run games fine without a graphics card.

Should be able to upgrade to Ryzen 3000 as well with a bios update, assuming you have a decent B450 board.

The B450 Aorus boards should be the best for the money, and you just want 2800mhz or faster memory for the APU.

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2NnR7W

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($79.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($109.95 @ Amazon)
Memory: ADATA - XPG GAMMIX D10 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($72.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($64.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Cougar - MX330-X ATX Mid Tower Case  ($41.54 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $424.45
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-05-12 04:01 EDT-0400

Spoiler

31 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Then probably just buy a cheap R3 2200G PC that can run games fine without a graphics card.

Should be able to upgrade to Ryzen 3000 as well with a bios update, assuming you have a decent B450 board.

The B450 Aorus boards should be the best for the money, and you just want 2800mhz or faster memory for the APU.

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2NnR7W

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($79.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($109.95 @ Amazon)
Memory: ADATA - XPG GAMMIX D10 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($72.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($64.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Cougar - MX330-X ATX Mid Tower Case  ($41.54 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $424.45
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-05-12 04:01 EDT-0400

Aight thx for helping

Well, from Mobo I'd rather suggest Asrock B450M Pro4 on budget, or MSI B450m Mortar, Bazooka Plus or Gaming Plus, Tomahawk, if your available budget is not too strict.

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )