I think i was hacked?

On 4/20/2019 at 3:47 AM, Screen said:

Defender is not a solution. You have to install something along the lines of Kaspersky, Avast, bitdefender or malwarebytes. 
Do a full system scan and that will show if there are issues, and mean while during the scan do unplug your eternet and wifi from the system.

Get a VPN such as Windscribe or such as well just in case. (They give 15 GB free and an offer is online somewhere with 30Gb/month for an year going on as well.) Good luck. 

I use Windows Defender is not a valid defense point.

I got the vpn now

If you know that someone is doing crazy stuff like deleting your files or something, I recommend that you go into safe mode, do a backup and reinstall windows. (Do this when you are out of options and can't figure out what the hell is going on).

"Perfection is not the end, it's the beginning." 

[First Build] [About Me]

• 2 months later...
On 4/20/2019 at 3:47 AM, Screen said:

Defender is not a solution. You have to install something along the lines of Kaspersky, Avast, bitdefender or malwarebytes. 
Do a full system scan and that will show if there are issues, and mean while during the scan do unplug your eternet and wifi from the system.

Get a VPN such as Windscribe or such as well just in case. (They give 15 GB free and an offer is online somewhere with 30Gb/month for an year going on as well.) Good luck. 

I use Windows Defender is not a valid defense point.

tried windscribe he still got through I have no idea what to do anymore

17 hours ago, liammccracken said:

tried windscribe he still got through I have no idea what to do anymore

Change all your passwords, for the game, for your email, for you system. And don't tell any one. This just seems like someone messing with you.  And yes the Malware bytes scan and update your os as well. Remove unwanted software's if you have them installed, Go through the list of installed programs and just uninstall what ever you don't feel is necessary for the functioning of your system.

Get  a password manager for changing the passwords and to keep them safe.

Personally, I highly regard BullGuard to be one of the best Anti-Virus and consistent scanner of desktops. It routinely checks for unwanted and unauthorised changes to your PC and if it detects it, then the PC launches into an immediate restart while BullGuard scans for any malware, programs ect and removes them all before you get into the login window for Windows.

It did this for me when a Russian search engine was trying to forcefully set itself as my default search engine instead of Firefox. Maybe something worth investing into for extra protection.

I like working, playing videos games and listening to music. In my spare time I also love to read books. 

Always willing to learn new tech and improve my knowledge.