Apple developed Car system iOS

chitranjan

so here is the some leak pictures of apple's new IOS for cars

source savvymantra

and you will get this screen when you try to use there map. he he means now apple is patenting road accidents.

apple-developed-car-system-ios.png

When will companies understand that we need to get away from having a specific dedicated device for everything? Just using an iPhone would probably be better (and more cost effective) than using an iOS car.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

When will companies understand that we need to get away from having a specific dedicated device for everything? Just using an iPhone would probably be better (and more cost effective) than using an iOS car.

Look everything is alright we are fine with the cost design what every but implementing IOS maps on cars ha ha ha don't you think there will be accidents everywhere.

I am pretty sure that this is NOT an "iOS for cars" but rather a new interface to control your connected iPhone ;)

edit: this btw has been presented at the WWDC 2013 in June 2013 ...

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

well i still think a dedicated GPS is better for cars a 3 year old out of support garmin gps my uncles have its easier and better to use that an integrated cellphone app

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I wonder what car this will be on, didnt an audi tt have a tegra 2 in it for some odd reason, not sure why people would want to use android much on a car but at least there s something new for cars as they havent really changed much in the last few years

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Once again it looks like this junky Savvy Mantra site didn't seem to read the site that they sourced their info from. This is not a version of iOS that is going to be built into cars, this is a new interface that will display on the car's console screen when you connect you iPhone or iPad running iOS 7 to it. This is a feature that has been known about for a while now. It seems that this is expected to launch on iOS 7.1 but a developer was able to activate it already and thats how we have these screenshots.