No output from my Mobo/7700k

So i'm at friends lan party and i got my rift with me but GTX1070 only has 1 HDMI output and i need 2 since i also need to run my monitor... So i try and run off my CPU and i get no output... Anyone have a fix for this?

Ram: 16GB 
CPU: i7-7700K
Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro
Windows 10 (64-bit)

You would have to turn on your integrated graphics in your BIOS, keep in mind though that by default this motherboard HDMI won't be using your GPU's power, so running a game/Oculus rift on that is not advisable.

The alternative is of course finding some Displayport/DVI to HDMI adapter/cable.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just a guess here. I am not familiar with AMD motherboards but I know on my Intel board that if you have a graphic car hooked up you have to go into the bios and turn on the onboard graphic to be able to use it. Hope that helps.

The above post posted before mine.

I am a disabled Vet who had his hands crushed. Typing is not the easiest thing. So if I misspelled something please understand. Thank you.

Tantibus venit ades profunde tenebris ubi diabolus in ingluviem dentibus maxillas novaculam ubi angeli sulphuris accendit plorat.

CPU Intel i7 9900k Motherboard ROG Maximus XI Code RAM 64gb DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Dominator GPU RTX 2080ti FE x 2 Case Corsair GRAPHITE 780T Storage 2 Western Digital Blue 4 TB HHDs, 1tb Western Digital SSD. Seagate Barracuda 2tb Hybrid drive, and  1 Western Digital M.2 1tb PSU Corsair HX 1200 Displays 1 Samsung U28D590 28in and 1 Samsung C49hg90DMN 49 Cooling Alphacool Eiswolf GPX Pro / Alphacool Eisbaer 240

The rift needs to be connected straight to the video card, otherwise it won't work.

You could try to connect the monitor to igpu, but it is probably disabled in the bios, so go in there and enable it.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Thanks ill try looking in my BIOS... And yeah i know running games my CPU is a bad idea xD but i just need it to run my monitor :)