Does anyone still pay destiny 2?

kfly54

Me and my father both play Destiny 2 on pc casually but it seem that we only see hard core players. Does anyone still play it casually?

Most of the casual players are on console. PC has too many good options to be weighed down by a game that simply doesn't live up.

I guess that's fair but it sucks because we have already invested so much time into the game. Simply because we enjoy the game play.

I'll never pay Destiny, I don't think it's worth the money.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Do you have any other suggestions for a multplayer game that is constantly updated with new content that me and my father can just pick up and play?

warframe? Free on steam pretty good, popular and gets lots of updates.

I've tried it but its a game he doesn't like unfortunately

4 minutes ago, kfly54 said:

Do you have any other suggestions for a multplayer game that is constantly updated with new content that me and my father can just pick up and play?

I still LOVE playing destiny 2 though, just not many others play it :(

3 minutes ago, kfly54 said:

Start Borderlands 1 and 2. It's a story based campaign, so there's no strikes or raid type missions to repeat, but it's still great shooting fun. Borderlands 1 and 2 (even the pre-sequel) will provide hundreds of hours of gameplay. It's got a great class-based team system that provides a good fit for any combination of builds. Plus, BL3 comes out soon. 

2 minutes ago, Jacobtechtips? said:

I still LOVE playing destiny 2 though, just not many others play it :(

We both love playing the game but it sucks to pickup the game when we both have time to play it after like 3 weeks of not playing and be 100+ light level below everyone else and just get rekt.

3 minutes ago, DaltonM said:

Start Borderlands 1 and 2. It's a story based campaign, so there's no strikes or raid type missions to repeat, but it's still great shooting fun. Borderlands 1 and 2 (even the pre-sequel) will provide hundreds of hours of gameplay. It's got a great class-based team system that provides a good fit for any combination of builds. Plus, BL3 comes out soon. 

I will have to give that a try.

5 minutes ago, DaltonM said:

Yeah, true. I love the borderlands series but its a bummer its only launching on the epic games launcher for the first 6 months. Imma buy it on steam later! 

try the division 2.  i personally love it, the thing is you need to be in it for the grind and end game otherwise it is not worth getting

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix