PCs for a LAN/ESports Center

Since this is a commercial venture, I'd suggest first deciding on the experience that you wish to offer customers. With that in mind, you will be better able to work out the optimal cost hardware to achieve that experience. Don't forget that new titles appear frequently so some room for more demanding titles may be worth the investment.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

True.  Another reason I want to build the systems too as opposed to pre-built is to make sure they are able to be upgraded in the future so we are not stuck with whatever we bought initially.

12 minutes ago, brob said:

Everyone who wants to game at 4K Ultra settings with fps < 60, chime in please.

No reason to be patronizing about it. 

Many games that aren't well optimized simply don't even run avg above 40-50 fps on the 2080 Ti by nature of how non-4K optimized they can be.  You make it sound like the 2080Ti will always have 60+ fps which just isn't true.  4K in many games is a fickle, demanding, edge-use case that isn't ideal or well designed and offers heavily diminishing returns on expensive hardware.  Most situations that aren't unlimited budget will simply go 1440P instead so they can actually get more than 80fps in fast-paced titles where 4K makes it useless trying to keep up (i.e. - Civ V gets to look pretty, but trying to get highly competitive Overwatch to work well at that resolution is bad and not good for motion and smoothing).