LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

yeah. theyve changed a bunch of stuff, added a lot of detail, its pretty juicy. im super happy

I hate using this word but...

fap, fap, fap, fap

Love the outlaw heavy at the end too.

Guys, the constellation update looks so sleek, i cry ery tyme

New Constellation artwork got released? Man, I have to see that. I want the mothership of my fleet to look beautiful!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

fap, fap, fap, fap

I had a similar reaction lol. my constellation has needed some love for a while. Note to self: make mod on private server where i can literally rub my D*** over every surface on my ship in VR

fap, fap, fap, fap

having got that last bit out of the way, i reaaally love the look of the turret seats and i am a fan of them making the living quarters separate. they made a small hint towards that they have more stuff over the cargo section that makes it make sense too.

having got that last bit out of the way, i reaaally love the look of the turret seats and i am a fan of them making the living quarters separate. they made a small hint towards that they have more stuff over the cargo section that makes it make sense too.

New I really want to see it!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

New I really want to see it!

lol go see it man

Yeah those seats stood out, I'm wondering if I can get a set for my car.

And it looks so sleek, I'm hoping the Aurora gets the same make over

Yeah those seats stood out, I'm wondering if I can get a set for my car.

And it looks so sleek, I'm hoping the Aurora gets the same make over

car!? Why not your gaming rig! Also I just saw the sneak peak on the starfarer... Mmmm me like, I wonder if it was the stock or the military version they showed.

car!? Why not your gaming rig! Also I just saw the sneak peak on the starfarer... Mmmm me like, I wonder if it was the stock or the military version they showed.

Pretty sure they said it was the military version

My subwoofer just died tonight. D: Already got a new audio setup ordered (since this one's at least a decade old anyway; imagine the speakers aren't much better off); so much for firing the SC up to test the new stuff out. Don't wanna gimp it with junk audio. xD

-This space intentionally left blank-

Because I already have a recliner as my gaming seat, I wasn't sure if that was the starfarer. I want one now.

let me know if anyone grabs a starfarer or it's gem varient

I picked up a Star Farer Gemini. My ships are  Cutlass Red, Retaliator, Hull-C, And Star Farer Gemini. I cant wait to pilot my ships.

The only thing fair in life is between first and third.

My mobo has finally been dispatched! Super hyped to play some SC now. Haven't played it properly since REC came out.

My mobo has finally been dispatched! Super hyped to play some SC now. Haven't played it properly since REC came out.

what mobo is that again?

Asrock Z97 anniversary.

asrock is pretty solid

Yeah and you can't complain when you get it for £24.99

okay well now I hate you <3

okay well now I hate you <3

And £40 off the 4690k [emoji14]

And £40 off the 4690k [emoji14]

i can live with that lol i got my 4790k for 290 on black friday. (canadian so thats pretty great)

i can live with that lol i got my 4790k for 290 on black friday. (canadian so thats pretty great)

Yeah I'm pretty proud of myself though, usually I don't have much luck with high end stuff, usually when I buy everything its at its highest price.

Asrock gave me the £20 just to stop asking them questions at the same time Amazon made a listing error and the 4690k had its lowest dip in price, all basic impulse buying but I'm happy as this was the only point in my honeymoon I manage to get signal on my phone :)

Really glad to have a high end PC tho, I was going through the 10 stages of grief with Star Citizen.

Yeah I'm pretty proud of myself though, usually I don't have much luck with high end stuff, usually when I buy everything its at its highest price.

Asrock gave me the £20 just to stop asking them questions at the same time Amazon made a listing error and the 4690k had its lowest dip in price, all basic impulse buying but I'm happy as this was the only point in my honeymoon I manage to get signal on my phone :)

Really glad to have a high end PC tho, I was going through the 10 stages of grief with Star Citizen.

oh congrats lol and absolutely you did well