can anyone please suggest me a colour laser printer for home use?

Suvajit Majumder

Greetings. I am curious to know about the price of Color Laser Printer for home usage since I have set up my office at the home only. I am doing freelancing work of setting up computers, data recovery and advise in general. I need a colour Laser printer for daily usage as I have a lot of Documents to print and for it, I have to regularly visit Local printing shops and they charge a lot. I also want to know if at all the laser printer have the facility of Xerox in it or not then it would be very helpful for me. I also want an expert opinion from all my learned friends here. I have developed a website by working straight 18 hours in the day for the last 7 days. I want to know what can I do to improve my website views it is a lot a blog too what kind of content do I post to attract more people to it. Here is the website I am not posting it for publicity but for improving myself please advise if any changes are needed to it. Thanks in advance for both printer advice and as well as website advice too. Have a nice day.

https://www.subarndata.com/

Look at whatever color laser printers are available in your budget.

Then search ebay and other stores for toner refill for the models you chose, see how expensive it is.

Also search for that printer model plus keywords like reset or refill or or toner reset  or reset chip

In case of cheaper printers, most brands block simple refilling, you can't just buy toner and pour it inside the toner compartments.

However, on some brands it's easier, for example on some brother printers it's enough to just buy some plastic gears and install them on the drum in the laser printer and get the original drum/toner assembly to be refilled easily and have its page counter reset and you can reuse the assembly for up to 10-15k pages before the drum will actually start to go bad (and then you spend something like 100-150$ for drum/toner assembly which will last for another 10-20k pages or more)

On other printers, you need to replace a chip on the assembly every time you refill - you can buy packs of those chips for a few dollars per chip on eBay... on others there's a chip which you install (replace the old one) and you reset that chip every  time you refill, or something like that.

As for your website... first I would look into making it faster

I mean just look at how many javascript and crap your site is loading ... 243 files and 10 MB of content when you first access the page, for what? It takes more than 1s just for the browser to actually parse the text and start drawing the layout and then a few seconds to actually load the big images and show the first screen.

Not sure how much you can tweak considering you're using wix which is probably shoving all those down your thrown no matter which "plugins" or "modules" you're using on the website.

01.png.af3eea14a914399efe4238f291386de1.png