Is NZXT G12 worth it for RX 580

I am looking for a way to improve the temperatures on my gpu and to lower the noise from the fans too. My gpu gets up to the maximum temperature displayed on wattman fan settings which is 85c(I know its safe and everything but the thing sounds like if the computer was ready to fly haha). I already changed the thermal paste for some thermal grizzly kryonaut and managed to get a 4 degree improvement from 89c. I'm running a little bit of oc 1385 mhz on the core and 2025 mhz on the memory, without increasing the voltage. 

Edit: im kind of worried about the vrms because they have thermal pads that make contact with the heat sink and I dont see that on the NZXT G12.

Edit 2: I just noticed that I have to buy a separate NZXT cooler so It rises again the Is it worth it? question 

undervolt it and adjust fan curve, provide better airflow for your case and no cooler swap is needed

1 minute ago, wojtepanik said:

undervolt it and adjust fan curve, provide better airflow for your case and no cooler swap is needed

I tried to undervolt but it couldnt keep the oc without some stuttering even droping from 1150mv to 1130mv. The fan curve its kind of weird I mean, when I play metro exodus I set it to get to 100% fan speed at 70c so I'm trading sound for temps...

I have 2 exhaust fans on the top both 140mm, a push pull 140mm rad on the front and another 140mm fan next to it for the intake in the front of the case. But it seems that the case is known for not that good airflow. Its a phanteks p300

3 minutes ago, seon123 said:

You're better off buying an aftermarket air cooler. Something like an Arctic Accelero or Raijintek Morpheus.

oh nice I didnt know that those existed, Im going to check those out

1 hour ago, zedsdeath said:

I just noticed that I have to buy a separate NZXT cooler so It rises again the Is it worth it?

For a RX580? I don't think so. Of course you get to keep g12 and the aio and use it in a future card but notice that you re spending minimum
70-80 €. I suppose that you have that gigabyte card right? Maybe the accelero is a nice option although i ve never tested it.

19 hours ago, Settlerteo said:

For a RX580? I don't think so. Of course you get to keep g12 and the aio and use it in a future card but notice that you re spending minimum
70-80 €. I suppose that you have that gigabyte card right? Maybe the accelero is a nice option although i ve never tested it.

No I have the XFX GTS. And yes the price its getting to close to the price of the card