ea banned accounts

gampla

if you have been banned from any ea games and you feel you have been treated wrong

ie fifa if you have borrowed money like i have from friends

argue it and keep on them i have been doing this since 1/11/13 with nothing from them like evidence from what i was banned from i requested an email for their board of directors they sent me the following email

Dear Customer,

We are contacting you in regards to the action that was previously taken on your EA/Origin account.

Further to an overall review of your account, we can now advise that we have unbanned your EA account. This will again allow access to various games and services on your account.

Please note however that due to a previous violation in relation to FIFA your access to the online features of FIFA will continue to be restricted.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

EA Terms of Service

I was banned from ea for no reason what so ever. I contacted them and they sent me an apology email and unbanned me.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

if you have been banned from any ea games and you feel you have been treated wrong

ie fifa if you have borrowed money like i have from friends

argue it and keep on them i have been doing this since 1/11/13 with nothing from them like evidence from what i was banned from i requested an email for their board of directors they sent me the following email

Dear Customer,

We are contacting you in regards to the action that was previously taken on your EA/Origin account.

Further to an overall review of your account, we can now advise that we have unbanned your EA account. This will again allow access to various games and services on your account.

Please note however that due to a previous violation in relation to FIFA your access to the online features of FIFA will continue to be restricted.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

EA Terms of Service

i did not get banned from any origin game (yet)

thank god EA is on my side

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

i did not get banned from any origin game (yet)

thank god EA is on my side

thats good stay away from borrrowing/lending fifa coins or any game currency with anyone and you should be safe

EA fail #999999991

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @4200 | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | RAM: 8gb Crucial Ballistix @1600 | GPU: Evga GTX 660 TI x2 SLI | Case: Corsair C70 | Storage: WD Black 1TB, Samsung 830 126GB SSD, Kingston V300 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair HX850 | Display(s): ASUS 2ms 24inch 1920x1080 | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 13 | Mouse: Razer Naga 13 

keep going ive seen roughly 20 forums with banned accounts one had some bloke banned because he played a rival game

Well he was lying then.

Not even EA would ban you for playing another game. And how would they even do it, Origin would have be tracking what applications you're using or something.

keep going ive seen roughly 20 forums with banned accounts one had some bloke banned because he played a rival game

I know a lot of people get banned for slandering EA, which is outrageous, but I very much doubt the would ban someone for playing a rival game. The guy was lying. 

I know a lot of people get banned for slandering EA, which is outrageous, but I very much doubt the would ban someone for playing a rival game. The guy was lying. 

god knows im only saying what ive seen ea arnt the best company out there for games at the moment look at the new need for speeds i havent enjoyed one since the orginal mostwanted