Water cooling kit or separate

For a first time loop would it be better to get a kit rather than buy parts separately?

2 minutes ago, ChrisZH said:

For a first time loop would it be better to get a kit rather than buy parts separately?

kit are easier to find compatibility, *may* be cheaper than buying separately, simpler (everything in the box).

for the first time loop, i suggest a kit

I have a Coolermaster Masterbox lite 5. I know its going to be extremely tight. I was looking at the alphacool copper gaming 30 but idk if the included pump/res combo will fit anywhere in the case :/. I think i need to have a cylindrical one to put it under the GPU. So i was looking at the EKWB L240 but im still worried about clearence, on top of if it has no aluminum. I have ordered a Bykski waterblock for my radeon vii so that should help with some clearence issues, although i dont know the dimensions on that conpared to stock cooler(although stock cooler is very bulky). Only problem is im not sure if there are very specific mounting points on the radiators. Ive seen people do custom loops in this case, they always have a cylinder on top of PSU shroud and then everything else looks fine. I just cant find one that has that kind. Any help would be appreciated 

9 minutes ago, Saksham said:

kit are easier to find compatibility, *may* be cheaper than buying separately, simpler (everything in the box).

for the first time loop, i suggest a kit

Yea thats what i was thinking, i just cant really find anyway to mount this pump/res from this kit im looking at